Screamin Demon Coils

Troy's QC SRT said:
Carl have you taking that thing to the track before?
Nope but plan to one day and use G-Tech & performance gauges to get a within 0.10 real world time as well.
I'd be hoping for mid to low 12s with bolt ons only (NA) and FULL driving weight, as it left the factory. :)

Well, I took the truck out saturday and my engine temps and oil temps were higher than when I had the DC computer in. Im going to let him know everything I have done and go from there.

Im going to return the tune to stock and clear the codes to see if that works.......

Well I told him some of the MODS I have, I left out the coils, MBRP, MSD Wires and BBK...so we will see what he says, I just emailed him.

I returned it to stock and now all I have is a P0136 CODE, I looked it up 1/2 Heater Circuit Malfunction......so what does that mean?

Fahrenheit said:
I returned it to stock and now all I have is a P0136 CODE, I looked it up 1/2 Heater Circuit Malfunction......so what does that mean?

That's an O2 sensor code, if I remember correctly.

Well I hope I dont have to replace all of them, I just replaced the rear passenger one, and its a cheap-e, the ones in front are like $80/each

tnviper let me know how it goes. i'll be ordering these from tony tomorrow and hopefully have them in on wednesday.

Fahrenheit said:
Well I hope I dont have to replace all of them, I just replaced the rear passenger one, and its a cheap-e, the ones in front are like $80/each

you sure you did not bang them on wire stem when reinstalling trans??

If you don't mind me asking .. Where did you get the coils from

For anyone who hasn't purchased them and are curious as to what they look like, here are the Screamin Demons in place.
They are very similar in appearance to the stock coil packs but if you're like me, you'll think they are pretty LOL. :D

EngineWireWork2.JPG

EngineWiring01.JPG

Hey Tony... Do you thinkmy truck is at risk for throwing those codes?

not sure what farenghiets codes are , or why , still waiting at this moment, but I think it may be 02 sensor related and not to the coils, so far all the ones we have sent out havent had any problems

Well here is the deal J, I had my transmission out for almost 2 months, and I removed my exhaust to make it easier taking it out and reinstalling, I left 2 of the O2 sensors in and left the front passenger one hang ( very hard to get to ) and the passenger rear was damaged anyways, or I replaced it. I just need to figure out what the P0136 codes means, I looked it up on the codes thread, but what does it mean?

either a bad 02, or a damaged or pinched wire, check for a pinched wire, and if you need an 02 holla, lot less than $80,

Ok Tony, I should get my brackets the transmission builder left out today, so when I get them I will crawl back under the truck and check everything.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back