Sean Roe and Torrie McPhail in the Autoweek America Adventure

Hi Everyone,

If you donated to or joined the charity cause we’re raising money for in the last 5 days (since October 19th), please send me an email or PM confirmation that you have. There’s been a problem with the Causes website and your support isn’t showing up under our team. We have to account for everyone properly and submit it to the organizers. I’m on the road to the start of the event now, currently in Montana with 500 miles to go toward Seattle. Please email me at [email protected]

So far, we’ve been able to raise $800, which goes to The Graham Rahal Foundation and CARA Charities. They distribute the funds to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer and the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps. I’d like to see us raise more for the charity and have a special way to say thanks to those of you that can give at least $35.

I’m sure all of you can reach back in your memories and capture a moment in time where you were an innocent, naïve, and full of life kid, taking each day in stride with no fear of what your future holds. Imagine a different childhood, one where each day is filled with pain and the reality that you don’t have the opportunity to be that innocent and full of life kid. It is a harsh, scary reality these kids and their families live with. The charities Roe Racing is rallying for are trying to give these kids a sample of what being a kid should really be all about. Help these kids escape the fear they live with day in and day out by helping us support these charities.

Roe Racing is asking you to give these kids some of their childhood back, give them the opportunity to create happy memories! Please click on the link below and make a donation. Your donation is tax deductible; you will receive an email verification identifying the charity and your gift amount. No donation is too small! Together we can make a huge difference.

https://www.causes.com/fb/donations...174786&cause_id=630274&recruiter_id=181247103

To ensure your gift is recognized please forward me the donation confirmation email you are sent. From now until 10am PST on Wednesday, October 26, each person who donates $35 or more will receive a free, limited edition Roe Racing, Autoweek ‘The America Adventure’ rally T-Shirt, just like what we’re wearing in the event, courtesy of Roe Racing (including the cost of shipping to you). It’s a 100% cotton heavyweight T and we’ll need to know your size when you forward us the email (S, M, L, XL or XXL). This is retroactive to those that have already donated as well.

Thank you for the allowing me the opportunity to share a great cause with you! I sincerely appreciate your support.

Sean
[email protected]

Hi Everyone!
We were able to raise the most for the charity, $2,875 beteween Torrie and I. Thank you to everyone that supported the cause. Our reward was the selection of the first key that may start the new Charger. All 7 were laid out before us and I chose the third from the far right. I hope we're lucky! The rally starts tomorrow morning. We'll have to use the internet and friends to help solve clues to indicate where we're going!

:rock::rock::rock:good luck:rock::rock::rock:

We Won!

Hi Everyone,
I'm very proud to say that team Roe Racing won the 2011 Autoweek America Adventure presented by Mopar!!!!! We had some stiff competition from the likes of Graham Rahal, Tommy Kendall, other talented drivers and experienced rally teams, but points were totalled for all days and we took home first place! It was an incredible event! We're proud to have raised the money for charity and won it with a last minute entry driving the only truck in the event! It will be covered in Autoweek magazine and aired on the Discovery Channel.
Thank you to everyone for their support!

Attachments

• cropped trophy us.jpg
    cropped trophy us.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 531
  • truck-cropped-2.jpg
    truck-cropped-2.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 312
Congrats guys! First place win in the truck is the shit! The cause was even better. Bet yall are ready for the next rally after a few naps, lol.:congrats:

The production guys said it will be aired in late January or early February, then replayed in May.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back