Secret to 9's!!!

And get grease under my finger nails???

Never happen...and that is what keeps me in the 14's where I belong.

Prof said:
And get grease under my finger nails???

Never happen...and that is what keeps me in the 14's where I belong.
with all your mods why are you in the 14's? I have not too many mods and my worst time was 13.7 1st run in the 10 after sitting 2hrs and then the wrong tune.

The grease is easy to get out, it's the other shit thats stains your hands I hate. :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Yeah right unless you weigh a ton that would slow you down,I'll see ya on the 3rd. :congrats: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
100k il will be in the 9's really soon on leaf springs addin a lil shot of n20 to get a good 60 ft and stinkers rearend 9s here we come .....oh and completely street legal and streetable and not gutting or cutting anything at all!!!!!!!!!!

Not knocking you or your truck at all,but I will have to see it to believe it.
It is possible I suppose,just doesn't seem probable.Traction and weight seem to be the biggest problems these trucks have.

Be sure to post up timeslips/video when it happens.

BTW ,seriously ! I am NOT knocking you or the truck,ok ?

800rwhp will get you into the 10's with the right track conditions and tires, the nines will take a bit more,

given the right conditions 10's are fairly easily obtained;)

but the nines so far is no mans land:D

Stinker said:
800rwhp will get you into the 10's with the right track conditions and tires, the nines will take a bit more,

given the right conditions 10's are fairly easily obtained;)

but the nines so far is no mans land:D

Exactly.
9 second trucks are possible,I don't deny that.I am just saying that for every second shaved off of ET's,the power and traction requirements go up exponentially.If it were easy,everybody would be doing it.

yup...I agree...the 9's is ratified territory...you really have to want to be there in one of our trucks...I would not doubt that the only one to get there will be FstJack. And lets see...my marketing math says that every tenth under 10.7 costs about $13k. Of course it is not linear...

Then there is the driver...that's my excuse, and I am fat too.

HOT RAM said:
Exactly.
9 second trucks are possible,I don't deny that.I am just saying that for every second shaved off of ET's,the power and traction requirements go up exponentially.If it were easy,everybody would be doing it.

you forgot something;) the $$$$$ goes up too:D

I have a feeling that Dom will be our first 9 sec truck unless Jack gets his truck done first. Who knows maybe even Ram From Hell is a player. These are just a few trucks in the making. I'm sure there are others but my money is on Dom to be the first 9sec truck.

Cudajon said:
Does anyone know what it would take? :confused:

There are L's in the 8's although not street legal. I wonder what it would take for our trucks to hit 9's. :slug: :slug:

Almost all of the trucks were in the 9's in Panama City Beach!! :D:D;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
ill be trherete on leaf springs mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I want to see a video of you being able to slam the gears and still manage to keep the rear tires planted... Really the secret to hitting 10's is not power but getting the 60ft in the 1.6range or better.... I'd like to see a truck able to click of a 1.5 or 1.4 and still trap 130:rock:

Cudajon said:
There are L's in the 8's although not street legal.
Meh. Those are not real lightnings imo. Sure it has the shell and some compents but when does it end. That's like saying a nascar is still a monte carlo. I give way more props to the many many L's in the 10's to daily drive their rides.:rock:

RC in the 9's.....fully built engine, turbo charged and tons of supension work.

FerrariTruck said:
Well I want to see a video of you being able to slam the gears and still manage to keep the rear tires planted... Really the secret to hitting 10's is not power but getting the 60ft in the 1.6range or better.... I'd like to see a truck able to click of a 1.5 or 1.4 and still trap 130:rock:
i ran a 10.9 at 132 with a 1.9 60 ft time i cut a 1.5 60ft time its nines all day long and that was shiftin into 5th

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back