Sept GTG SA Texas !!!

Hotrodmike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys like I stated in the other thread of Goose's . I had something presented to me today as a company I deal with has rented San Antonio Raceway Park for Sept 23 2007 for the day and will be open track for anyone ,yes this means Free entry and Free admission .He said I should bring my truck and I kiddingly asked how many Viper Trucks he would like <G> he said as many as I could bring <VBG>. I will end up needing to confirm nubers as he will need to supply wrist bands as it seems no wrist bands ,no racey !
This is Snap-on 2007 Day at the Races so anyone else in who has a Snap-on guy should be able to get the bands but I know most of you dont . I have no idea if the office will back him or how many wrist bands I can get but will shoot for anyone who wants to go .
They will be enfourcing track rules so anyone running under 13.99 will need a Snell or SFI aproved helmet . Long pants ,no tank tops and if you are running slicks you need a driveshaft loop under 13.99 but not on street tires till 12.99.
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Ill play, the wifes Bday is the 24th so Ill have to take her out for dinner the night prior.

Chriissssssssss
If her BD is the 24th and the track is the 23rd and you take her out the night b4 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess we will send you pictures ROFLMAO
Have A Kind Day
Mike

you most certainly can count me in... i have a pretty set of new slicks I've been wanting to try out.

CRAP...I wish that i could come to Texas.:rock:

Because i am an Snap-On freak..:D :D

Please take allot off pictures my friends...:)

Stefan..:coffee:

PhatPharmacist said:
Sweet, this could be a fun event. I'd like to bring both the SRT and the Vette to run. :rock:
Sorry to say sheet says One class per driver , one car per class . If I interpet it correctly .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Do we want to make plans for dyno pulls that morning, time permitting? Maybe a stop at Texas Pride after the track? If so I will contact Murillo Motorsports, and Texas Pride for reservations. I need a count of how many would like to attend either.

... I can't make this one I will be in daytona the 22 23 and 24...

count me in, mike!:rock: i would still like to do a dyno run, i could even come up early for that!

Goose said:
Do we want to make plans for dyno pulls that morning, time permitting? Maybe a stop at Texas Pride after the track? If so I will contact Murillo Motorsports, and Texas Pride for reservations. I need a count of how many would like to attend either.

Goose
I'm not sure that will work as it will be a busy track ,I think , and Tech is 10 am and time trials are noon . I will try to post up the flyer's when I can scan them . but Tech is at 10 am Time trials 12-3 pm ,Burnout contest 3:15 ,Elimination starts at 3:30 .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
CRAP...I wish that i could come to Texas.:rock:

Because i am an Snap-On freak..:D :D

Please take allot off pictures my friends...:)

Stefan..:coffee:

It's Ok Stefan we let furners into Texas :star:
You like them over priced shiney tools huh ? LOL
Well U can bet if there are any pixs taken of this group they will be OFF:D
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Scot
No worry it will happen ,but the question is How many Trucks will be there ??I'm sure it will be a good turn out in general since it's Snap-on putting it on which means asking every automotive type shop in Texas and you just might find a gear-head ur 2,think soo?
Have A Kind Day
Mike

sounds like the track will take up the day sunday, is anyone planning on hanging out or doing something on saturday....maybe we could do the dyno on saturday....just a thought....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back