Sept GTG SA Texas !!!

Ok I would like a thread with names, # of trucks, and how many will be eating. I'll start

Goose 1 and 1

We are looking at meeting at murrillo motorsports in the AM doing dyno pulls for those interested. Leaving there and heading to Texas Pride BBQ for late lunch and then hitting San Antonio Raceway for a test and tune session that night.

If it is the 15th then I can go, and I will have one person with me...

Big Red should I count you in for the Dyno also? I need numbers so I can let the shop know asap. For those that know of other members that would like to attend have them chime in..... I will give it till friday and that will be the count I give Murrillo motorsports for the dyno pulls. Thanks Goose

For those that maybe interested there is a local "hotrod" get together on friday nights here in San Antonio, I will be there, would be cool to have a few trucks to represent us.... I can give directions if any would like to attend, its free all they ask is that you eat at their resturant Biffs Buzby's. They serve burgers and such. The best time to show for this one is around 1830 to get decent parking.

Goose

Holy ballz, I'm in mos def. I'll run with BigRed since we are coming generally from the same place. So add Venom Power to the list. I don't think I will dyno though...

I'll add you! On another note I am working with San Antonio Raceway they are running bracket racing sept 15th just want to make sure that they will let us run. They just changed the schedule in the last two weeks and they didn't ask me can you believe that??:dontknow:

Big B's SRT10 said:
if anybody is going from the dfw area maybe we can caravan down.....let me know...
big b.. if you're gonna go, i'll head down there.. i'm off of the 35 in round rock if you wanna meet along the way

Bump one more time as I stated friday will be my final count to give the dyno shop....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back