Sept GTG SA Texas !!!

Ok ladies and gentlemen! We are down for the dyno pulls on the 15th of sep. We should plan on being there at about 10:00 am. The address is 6214 Krempen Ave. San Antonio, TX 78233. SanAntonio Raceway is running bracket racing that night but, you can run time only runs for $25 dollars if you like. As I said earlier if any of you would like to come down friday night I will be at the local "hotrod" hang out around 630. PM me for directions etc...

Hoping for a good turn out!!!!
Goose

YES YES YES... Me and BigRed will be convoying down for sure.. Hope to get Z-man and probably FASTBLKSRT in the mix.

Goose said:
Bump Bump
i'm in... ordered the line locker today... going to put my calipers on this weekend and make sure everything is good with the new slicks.. I'm searching for my 12.5 or better

TheMoparConnection said:
i'm in... ordered the line locker today... going to put my calipers on this weekend and make sure everything is good with the new slicks.. I'm searching for my 12.5 or better
The heat will kill you, but you might still pull it off...

i'm so jealous you f@#$kers:p i guess the track meet on the 23rd with snap-on fell thru?
anyone hear from HOTRODMIKE:dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
i'm so jealous you f@#$kers:p i guess the track meet on the 23rd with snap-on fell thru?
anyone hear from HOTRODMIKE:dontknow:
what turned me off to that one was a drive shaft loop was req'd for 13.99 and under.

LOL Your in Texas now.... it's going to be 85+ and HUMID.

...it's after the first front comes through that we will make better times, we need a GTG early nov. at HRP (sea leval),

BigRed460 said:
LOL Your in Texas now.... it's going to be 85+ and HUMID.

...it's after the first front comes through that we will make better times, we need a GTG early nov. at HRP (sea leval),
yeah i hear ya... but its been cool here in austin the last week at night. about 70

i am glad this got put together finally......is anyone from north texas headin down.....let me know.....depending on work i might get down there friday for the car show Goose....is there any good hotels around the area we will be????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back