Sept GTG SA Texas !!!

I may be out, my mom is going in for major surgery to have skin cancer removed. I will have my sister and 2 other people with me, I can't fit them in the RC... we will see

Last edited:
For those that are wondering the Dyno that Murillo's uses is a Mustang Dyno but it's a chassis dyno they will not be removing the wheels to dyno! Oh yeah 3 days and counting.

got everything just about set-up, broke a tool and waiting for the replacement to finish my line-locker tubing flare. Also I have decided to trailer my truck down, we have a car hauler at the dealership and I'm just gonna borrow a truck of the lot... what does this mean???? means I can launch and run it as hard as I want!!!

Goose said:
How many dealer sticker you have put on your truck to get that deal?
:rofl: :rofl:

not a one!!!:rock: but thinking about getting them to pay for the day if I advertise!

what time and are we meeting at the dyno or somewhere close and drive to the dyno....im gonna need directions...c ya'll in a coupleof days....

Is anyone coming on Friday night? I will hold spots so we can park together!!! Let me know!

Weather is gonna be nice out. :rock: Just got an oil change this week, and gonna clean it up in a bit. See you guys at Biff's. I'll bring an extra chair, it's nice to just sit and hang out there.

I don't think I'm gonna make it guys.. I have an appointment this afternoon to pick up my new 300C SRT-8. I've been dealing on it for a couple days now and I got the sales person to come down tremendously on a new black '07 with 6.5 miles on it. I'll keep yawl posted.:D

Back