Sept GTG SA Texas !!!

Add me to the Dyno List, and SAR. :rock: SAR is a great local track, I've been to it off and on for the past two years, and always had a great time. Look foward to meeting some new faces at the Friday GTG.

so friday night is the car show thingy? and saturday during the day is the dyno stuff, and that night is racing? just wanted to make sure ive got it all clear. i will be down for sure on saturday, dont know about friday night, depends what time my flight gets back. this should be fun!!!

Correct Friday night is the local car show and saturday is the dyno,lunch, and racing that night! Should be fun and seem that we are going to have a good turn out. Is any one bringing their video camera/camera to record the fun?

What happened to the list? I tried to skim through this thread to find attendees. I do hope I didn't miss anyone, and I am not certain on everyone's plan for guests. But if I did miss someone or their shotgunner please update this list accordingly.

1. Venom Power (maybe plus 1)
2. Goose 1 and 1
3. Big B.. 1 truck and 2 eating
4. FASTBLKSRT and 1
5. PhatPharmacist= 1 and 1
6. Mopar Connection and 1
7. BigRed460 and 1
8. wheredwhogo?
9. sirhc76
10. HOTRODMIKE?:dontknow:
11. amartin3
12. I HOPE SANCHOBA afterall

nope, can't do that weekend:( waiting to hear from HOTROD MIKE on the meet for the 23rd:dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
nope, can't do that weekend:( waiting to hear from HOTROD MIKE on the meet for the 23rd:dontknow:

:( *walks away sad..* AAWWWWE SHUCKS, okay well hopefully another time..:dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
i think HOTROD MIKE said he wasn't going to be able to make that weekend, and thats why we bumped it up a week.....

Actually he ended up not being able to make the 23rd weekend either, but he was still going to get tickets for those interested....

1. Venom Power (maybe plus 1)
2. Goose 1 and 1
3. Big B.. 1 truck and 2 eating
4. FASTBLKSRT and 1
5. PhatPharmacist= 1 and 1
6. Mopar Connection and 1
7. BigRed460 and 1
8. wheredwhogo? and 1
9. sirhc76
10. HOTRODMIKE?:dontknow:
11. amartin3
12. I HOPE SANCHOBA afterall[/QUOTE]

I just added a shotgunner to my entry......

Is someone bringing a camera and/or a videocamera? To record the events of the day? Oh yeah 10 days and counting!!!!

i will try to bring mine.....it records to mini dvd's..so i could make copies for ya all as well...or something like that....

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT......... I did the Texas Motor Speedway Laps for Charity in Dallas/FtWorth yesterday with some of my DodgeTalk buddies. Running on the track was an exhilarating experience.
LapsforCharity050.jpg

LapsforCharity052.jpg

LapsforCharity051.jpg

LapsforCharity056.jpg

LapsforCharity055.jpg

LapsforCharity054.jpg

LapsforCharity060.jpg

LapsforCharity062.jpg

And now for the SA meet... Oh, :dontknow: did I forget to mention that... I CAN'T WAIT?

Big B's SRT10 said:
nice pics wish you would have posted it we had a small gtg in grapevine last nite also......

How far is Grapevine from Dallas? It would have been cool if I had your number. I tried calling Texas Yellow Fever but he was in Arkansas.

Is this the address?
2980 E. Loop 1604
Adkins, Texas 78101
IF SO... It looks pretty easy to find.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back