Sick of the SNOW!

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took me over 2 hours to clen off the cars, so far we got 14" and its still coming down.
I have a bad case of spring feaver, I just want to get out the 10 and my Buell and have some fun:banghead:

I bet that stinks. 68 and breezy here today. We had our snow a couple of weeks ago. # days of it on the ground was more than enough for me.

Take down the Christmas lights while you're at it :D

I bet that stinks. 68 and breezy here today. We had our snow a couple of weeks ago. # days of it on the ground was more than enough for me.

Yea I left Indy for work for a few days thinking NC was going to be warmer and Charlotte got 3" of snow. We got 8" last night, I'm ready to ride also, but my LX450 is a built snow truck.

Yea I left Indy for work for a few days thinking NC was going to be warmer and Charlotte got 3" of snow. We got 8" last night, I'm ready to ride also, but my LX450 is a built snow truck.

LOL yeh we hardly ever get snow. Luckily when we do, it's gone before the average person has to take a dump.

Just moved up north a few months ago, I miss the south...

Think it hit 80 here today....

:dontknow:

So glad I moved out of Pennsylvania!

Snow just a temporary PITA. It melts rarely more than an inconvience, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes , etc do damage. Not liking the cold that comes with it but gotta take lesser of the evils..

2-feet-of-snow_260285-250x.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back