Silver 04 being brought back to life

Lol the driving has come to a hault.. really really need to figure out what the hell is going on here. Hopefully just something minor.

I know what I'm about to write could make me more enemies than friends. Could someone please help this poor guy with his truck. Both of you obviously have the knowledge. The dick measuring and pissing and shitting on one another is private time stuff.

Oh by the way I bent a pushrod, valve and beat up a piston in my mustang. Valve float, I over reved not being used to the new set up. Shit happens, not indicative of a bad build. That engine dieseled like crazy after the impact. It trashed the intake valve so it would not seat. I am a newb to this particular set up, both of you are pro's. Your time is better spent helping some poor fucker, rather than beating on each other.
Thanks by the way both of you have answered all of my questions, no matter how stupid.

Peace, love and good running trucks.
J

I don't think you are the person to talk about not answering back when someone asks you for help Scott. I would know.

I don't think you are the person to talk about not answering back when someone asks you for help Scott. I would know.

First off, by the way you reply to each and every thread or post Andy writes and only you reply, I see where you are and have long ago. Do you realize how many emails, texts, messages, I receive? I never built your engine and ignored you when it went bad? If not mistaken you wanted to do my 6 speed conversion, yet wanted to piece it together and try yourself. You had contacted me trying to find what you needed and how to questions. I answered many!
Regardless, I try answer each and every message in a timely manner. Sometimes that's the next morning while on the shitter, sometimes a minute after I get message if I happen to be online.
Anyways, yes we all have info to share, people to help, and this forum has been that place long before many of you, or even myself existed here. Thing is, to continue that trend ;)

First off, your customer contacted me because you didn't return his calls and he has a major issue and no vehicle! I wasn't making you look bad, you took that upon yourself. Yes, I built the 4th fastest Viper Truck in the world and it shit a LIFTER after a few thousand. Yup! When you buy 20 lifters, there's always that chance of one failing.
Now....since you're trying to save yourself by digging up a lifter that failed on me 4 years ago, you might rethink your business strategy! Using something that happened to me years ago to make your failed engine look better doesn't quite work nor fix the upset customers ride!
Sooo...give your customer your time and fix his engine correctly. Pretty simple right?

I don't interrupt time with my family for anyone, if that makes me look bad to anyone, they will never understand what's the most important thing in life.

I don't have to dig up old information to make you look bad, every day you post here or facebook you do a good enough job. I'd wish you best of luck in your business, but I'd be lying.

I know what I'm about to write could make me more enemies than friends. Could someone please help this poor guy with his truck. Both of you obviously have the knowledge. The dick measuring and pissing and shitting on one another is private time stuff.

Oh by the way I bent a pushrod, valve and beat up a piston in my mustang. Valve float, I over reved not being used to the new set up. Shit happens, not indicative of a bad build. That engine dieseled like crazy after the impact. It trashed the intake valve so it would not seat. I am a newb to this particular set up, both of you are pro's. Your time is better spent helping some poor fucker, rather than beating on each other.
Thanks by the way both of you have answered all of my questions, no matter how stupid.

Peace, love and good running trucks.
J

I agree, I have been working with him to get the truck fixed through text. Waiting on results of a compression test before we move forward with a repair.

First off, by the way you reply to each and every thread or post Andy writes and only you reply, I see where you are and have long ago. Do you realize how many emails, texts, messages, I receive? I never built your engine and ignored you when it went bad? If not mistaken you wanted to do my 6 speed conversion, yet wanted to piece it together and try yourself. You had contacted me trying to find what you needed and how to questions. I answered many!
Regardless, I try answer each and every message in a timely manner. Sometimes that's the next morning while on the shitter, sometimes a minute after I get message if I happen to be online.
Anyways, yes we all have info to share, people to help, and this forum has been that place long before many of you, or even myself existed here. Thing is, to continue that trend ;)

No excuses.

You know, I wasn't going to but I think you need to hear it.

First off, how can I not appreciate Andy? He was there every step of the way on my build. Very selflessly he used his time to help me find everything I needed for my conversion. Right down to the hardware.

You in the other hand didn't help me at all. If I didn't purchase your conversion kit, you had no interest in helping me cuz you weren't profiting from it. The one and only time I asked you for help, you left me hanging with out an answer.

Now based on that, you think I would ever recommend your services or give you my business? Sorry boss but you're customer service alone inspired me to look to those that want to do good in the forum as a vendor in the interest of everyone else.

Consider this a favor I am doing you to help improve your business. Any respectable business appreciates all reviews, especially the bad ones cuz they learn from it. Valuable information that helps them grow their client base and bring the ones they failed back. But knowing you, you will take it up the ass and cry to a administrator. I really don't care what you do with it, but I do hope it helps you realize where you are wrong. Take it as you'd like.

Last edited:
You know, I wasn't going to but I think you need to hear it.

First off, how can I not appreciate Andy? He was there every step of the way on my build. Very selflessly he used his time to help me find everything I needed for my conversion. Right down to the hardware.

You in the other hand didn't help me at all. If I didn't purchase your conversion kit, you had no interest in helping me cuz you weren't profiting from it. The one and only time I asked you for help, you left me hanging with out an answer.

Now based on that, you think I would ever recommend your services or give you my business? Sorry boss but you're customer service alone inspired me to look to those that want to do good in the forum as a vendor in the interest of everyone else.

Consider this a favor I am doing you to help improve your business. Any respectable business appreciates all reviews, especially the bad ones cuz they learn from it. Valuable information that helps them grow their client base and bring the ones they failed back. But knowing you, you will take it up the ass and cry to a administrator. I really don't care what you do with it, but I do hope it helps you realize where you are wrong. Take it as you'd like.

Soo... You're base your experience with me on one question you asked and I didn't get back with you?? Really?

Last edited:
Soo... You're basic your experience with me on one question you asked and I didn't get back with you?? Really?

I don't give second chances or petty points. Let another sucker with lower standards be your customer. I don't lower my expectations for anybody.

Last edited:
If anybody says they have never had any issues with anything they built, then they have never built anything. Cant we all just get along. Even Chrysler has had issues and we still buy Chryslers.

The maturity of this grown ass man at 40 something years old is concerning. Yet he has the audacity to cry to shaggy about getting bullied in the forum and have their post deleted. Talk about high school. Pathetic...

I be thinking that the one without sin (read mistakes) throw the first stone.
Generally the ones that throw stones are the ones with the most to hide. Now ain't it easier to have others look at someone else than allow them to see our flaws? And if we think we ain't got flaws we are not just hypocrites but fools.

Now face it guys, if you were so perfect would you really be posting here?

Clean up done, I may have missed a few but I'm not reading the whole thread.

I don't know what happened, but I'm assuming it got ugly here, if posts were deleted. But my post wasn't meant to start anything. I have no issues with anyone here. I'm here to help, as well as get help. If anyone has an issue with me, pm me and we'll talk it out. It's all good. :)

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I don't know what happened, but I'm assuming it got ugly here, if posts were deleted. But my post wasn't meant to start anything. I have no issues with anyone here. I'm here to help, as well as get help. If anyone has an issue with me, pm me and we'll talk it out. It's all good. :)

Steve, some posts were removed because they quoted the individuals being removed from the conversation. There has been some recent concerns over secondary accounts being used for the sole purpose of being trouble makers. I have no dog in the fight for any party so I will try to be fair, in that fairness, some posts that were also fair may be removed. Please accept my apology

Humbly
Vj:eek:

Steve, some posts were removed because they quoted the individuals being removed from the conversation. There has been some recent concerns over secondary accounts being used for the sole purpose of being trouble makers. I have no dog in the fight for any party so I will try to be fair, in that fairness, some posts that were also fair may be removed. Please accept my apology

Humbly
Vj:eek:
No worries Jeff. Like I said, I wasnt trying to start anything. I have no issues with any involved. Just want to see this forum back to what it use to be.

No worries Jeff. Like I said, I wasnt trying to start anything. I have no issues with any involved. Just want to see this forum back to what it use to be.

You and I both :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back