Slow start with the Nitrous

I agree about the extra weight being more meaningful. But, the larger tire makes a big difference too. The larger tire acts like a longer lever pulling against the rear axle internals.

I realize that corrected DA's are worth about as much as a three dollar bill. Still, you theoretically gained over half a second with the spray. I'll honestly be shocked if you don't run in the 10's this winter.
I gained .76 with spray, ran a 12.29 the put the bottle back in and went 11.53. Good point about the taller tire
Nice! 11.53 ET is slick man. Keep dialing it in.

Those hideaway switches are dope:rock:
Thanks man, hopefully it'll be closer to a 10 tonight

Just realized you're either 2 or 3 hours behind me. Now I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow to find out if you got a new PR. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Not only beat his Best 60ft 1.57, best E.T 11.00 and best trap of 122 mph, but he's also the new stock engine N2O record holder!:chain:
Congrats Justin on tonight's runs. I have go pro and he'll have footage as well. :smokin: :burnout: :rock: :D :) :p. :marchmellow:

Not only beat his Best 60ft 1.57, best E.T 11.00 and best trap of 122 mph, but he's also the new stock engine N2O record holder!:chain:
Congrats Justin on tonight's runs. I have go pro and he'll have footage as well. :smokin: :burnout: :rock: :D :) :p. :marchmellow:

11.00! Holy shit!!!! Congratulations Bro, I bet you're eager to get back and try to shave that .01!!!!!!!

Congrats Justin! I have to say while 11.0 is awesome, I'm sure you are upset you couldn't get that little bit more to get in the 10s. You will get there I am sure of it. :D

Congrats Justin.....can't wait for the video. What was the DA and did you make an NA run?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back