SoCal drags July 1

I'M IN FOR SURE............I LIVE 5 MINS. FROM THE TRACK IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA.......iF WE CAN PRE BUY AND DON'T NEED TO BE THERE AT THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN THEN WE CAN BB QUE AT MY HOUSE.... IF ANY ONE IS GAME.

JULIAN

This sounds like it will be Tons-O-Fun.

I will absolutley do my best to be there.

I will probably not race as I have not done anything to the Red truck since Bakersfield. Maybe put the drag radials on and just play. Or maybe not, the red truck has 10K and a stock clutch so the clutch may roll over and die.
I have a Centerforce but have been holding off untill I put the new motor in.

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake
FSTJACK May or may not race

I'll go to show support, but no need to race this time. My stock clutch is on its last leg so i have to conserve it.

FSTJACK said:
This sounds like it will be Tons-O-Fun.

I will absolutley do my best to be there.

I will probably not race as I have not done anything to the Red truck since Bakersfield. Maybe put the drag radials on and just play. Or maybe not, the red truck has 10K and a stock clutch so the clutch may roll over and die.
I have a Centerforce but have been holding off untill I put the new motor in.

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake
FSTJACK May or may not race

If you decide to go can you bring up my wireless mic from Patrick?

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake
FSTJACK
Snake2144
Ferarritruck

hmmm getting to be quite the list....:rock:

Where the hell is Mr. Jabbour is he too good for us now that he has a Viper car instead of a Viper truck:confused: :p :D
I am going to call him right now.

UNIBOY said:
Where the hell is Mr. Jabbour is he too good for us now that he has a Viper car instead of a Viper truck:confused: :p :D
I am going to call him right now.

Skip a step and just ask his wife if he can come....:rock:

Count me in! Won't be running, just watching

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT
Whitesnake
FSTJACK
Snake2144
Ferarritruck
BlackKnight

Think I might take a ride up there to watch myself. I'm gonna need some beer though, I don't seem to be able to ride the bike without it hehehe.

hey mike i may show. but i may not be in the SS truck i recently aquired a 2002 camaro ss m6. its almost bone stock , id like to see if i can it with you guys?

blwn SSS said:
hey mike i may show. but i may not be in the SS truck i recently aquired a 2002 camaro ss m6. its almost bone stock , id like to see if i can it with you guys?

bring both.....:rock:

if i can i will but you better beleive ill be driving the truck ill have to find someone that can drive the maro since its stick. but whats up do we pre pay or pay when we get there?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back