SoCal drags July 1

Whitesnake said:
i am going to do that? is there a problem with that??:D
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Me and my wife should be there. No word on prepaying yet?

i definately am going to make it ... Is there pre registration or do we just show up real early ?

I called Fontana and they still are not sure how they are going to run this event yet. They said they will post the info on their website within the week but I will call them again on Friday.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
I called Fontana and they still are not sure how they are going to run this event yet. They said they will post the info on their website within the week but I will call them again on Friday.
Mas

thanks for the update!:D

RedRamRules said:
bump! Whats the latest word on this thang?! :D
I called this morning and they are having a meeting today to figure out how they are going to do the event. I will post up as soon as they call me back and let me know.

UNIBOY said:
I called this morning and they are having a meeting today to figure out how they are going to do the event. I will post up as soon as they call me back and let me know.

Sport Truck magazine is coming out to shoot my truck for an article...wash those trucks up boys....nothing better than a big group shot.....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
Sport Truck magazine is coming out to shoot my truck for an article...wash those trucks up boys....nothing better than a big group shot.....:rock:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D the blue wheels are coming back on!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :love: :love: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :eek: :eek:

Whitesnake said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D the blue wheels are coming back on!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :love: :love: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :eek: :eek:

Low rider magazine won't be there....:D

Nowwhat said:
Low rider magazine won't be there....:D

Funny, Shampoo boy!!!!!!!
will bed bath & body be there:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

so no wheels?

Nowwhat said:
FONTANA - CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY
7:00 am gates open....gonna be warm...but it is still a day at the track...:rock:

it is a $100.00 day to keep the crowd down

Uniboy
TheMoparConnection
Nowwhat
Awdisuzu
Redramrules
SrtBrad
06 Quad SRT

whos in?

Damn Mike sure like to meet you all. Maybe I could drive 500 miles down south but highly unlikely:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
Damn Mike sure like to meet you all. Maybe I could drive 500 miles down south but highly unlikely:dontknow:

It is as good a day as any to drop your truck off at DC Performance

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back