SoCal drags July 1

sorry not this time... cant chance on something to happen...if you know what I mean. by the way tomorrow is friday...news to come

TheMoparConnection said:
sorry not this time... cant chance on something to happen...if you know what I mean. by the way tomorrow is friday...news to come

:D Hey Robert ,
Can I bring the Q/C on tuesday for trans :dontknow:

I need to check...we are so backed up right now...but hopefully I can get you both in.. I dont even have a place to park your trucks right now. i'm hoping things will slow down a bit.

SrtBrad said:
Me too Robert (Tranny Slipping under WOT into second). Just let me know when it's best for you.
You need to bring it in with some gas...:D this on the red line with gas light on means I can't test drive it:D :D

TheMoparConnection said:
I need to check...we are so backed up right now...but hopefully I can get you both in.. I dont even have a place to park your trucks right now. i'm hoping things will slow down a bit.
It will have full tank ..... lunch is on me :D :D :D

I think I am coming up too. Not sure if I will ride with Jack or bring the bike up, though I'm leaning towards riding the bike. Either way, I think that Jack and I are going to work something out for some hot food, I'll be manning the grill LOL.

I also have an easy up and some chairs, if Jack wants to still stop by and pick them up. I also have all those parts to give away. I'll load them up too.

Looking forward to seeing some folks again, and meeting the ones I haven't yet. It sure would be cool to get some others there, Tim, Denise, Jerry.....and it ain't even that far for you Arizona guys, hint hint....

Nowwhat said:
bwwwhahahahaa.....hehehehe.....he would run but his wife won't let him...the last time he did something on his own he came home with blure rims and a dead alligator on his dash......

LOL!!!! THAT CRACKED ME UP!!! Just wonderin if we were allowed to bring brewskies to the track? GOnna be a fun DAY!!

As it looks like right now...I have the day off, so looks like I can make it:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
LOL!!!! THAT CRACKED ME UP!!! Just wonderin if we were allowed to bring brewskies to the track? GOnna be a fun DAY!!

well...."the rules" say no beer.....but as I am an auto I usually drink one during the run....:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
well...."the rules" say no beer.....but as I am an auto I usually drink one during the run....:dontknow:

Man I always have 3 or 4 shots of Smirnoff, (to help steady my nerves) before every pass. It reall helps me focus on the tree and helps my reaction times.

Asfer bout 8 or 9 passssssses I's really relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back