SOLD!!! $$$ - wooot!

Looks like it sold in 2019 for 49,500 with BJ! Must be a nice truck!

This just sold at BJ January 25

Great price! Especially for Silver lol

https://www.classic.com/veh/2004-dodge-ram-srt-10-pickup-3d3ha16h84g176256-XnljZvp/

That's nearly $98,000 Canadian, eh.

Mine is Silver as well AND I can offer more room and two extra doors. :D

Maybe I should bolt the original oem heads and exhaust system back on, call it stock and put it up for sale (?) Naaàaa....!!!!

I've had mine in the same city for 19 years now and I haven't spotted another in quite some time.

I hope the prices stay up where they belong.

Last edited:

Maybe I should bolt the original oem heads and exhaust system back on, call it stock and put it up for sale (?) Naaàaa....!!!!

I've had mine in the same city for 19 years now and I haven't spotted another in quite some time.

I hope the prices stay up there too!

nah, keep your truck! 19 years is a long time and she's set up just how you like er! :cool:

Excellent , but you need to make it faster by painting it Black :D

I hope the prices stay up there too!

nah, keep your truck! 19 years is a long time and she's set up just how you like er! :cool:
I hope they go up ,, I would sell or trade for a Bagotti

You wouldn’t complain if the trucks became worth serveral million dollars no would you and possibly enough left over to buy another truck or 2 of your choice and low mileage :D

You wouldn’t complain if the trucks became worth serveral million dollars no would you and possibly enough left over to buy another truck or 2 of your choice and low mileage :D
That could work!

And you could then get a Bugatti :p

I’ll use my windshield wipers . Umbrellas don’t handle well at those wind speeds , Just ask Mary Poppins
Oh right they don't! Haha good point!

...... chitty chitty bang bang -

Oh right they don't! Haha good point!

...... chitty chitty bang bang -
I’ll take that car also.. the future before the future ,,, FLYING CARS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back