Some progress pics

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have some progress pics on the truck ... Should have some better ones shortly but you get the idea with these ones anyhow.

Here we are with no top half of the motor,

Striker heads getting new large valves and re worked ..
" on the flow bench my strikers flow worse then my modified gen 3"
now isnt that sweet... ... And we have a set of striker R's they only flow 340cfm advertised at something like 380cfm...
What a joke,, Anyhow when my Rollingthunderz Strikers are done they should be upwards of 380+ where they should be..

Fuel tank ripped out exhaust cut off

Just a shot up the back of the truck minus the fuel tank, trani and exhaust

Truck up on stands as they are workin the suspension

White line with T in is is how far she is getting Cnotched

This is the mocked up ride height, Have to do some inner fender modifications
But we have about 2.5 inches of travel up and 2.5 down so overall 5 inches of travel where it sits now..

Front not done yet but it should sit about 1/2 an inch inside the fender..

Anyhow we should have some better pics next week as the suspension is expected to be completed by then.

If you can get that stance on the rear where you now have the tire positioned it's gonna look Sick! Keep the progress pics coming...

Yeah that's the plan for the ride height. I might have them drop it another half inch so they tuck just a little bit.

Might need to narrow that rear end a tad you think??

Otherwise I see some tire and paint damage in the future even trimming the lip:( Been there done that JMO though;)

trimming the lip and rolling it up a lil. we'll make sure it all clears so there is no damage .. :)... we were making a kit , but its just not possible for the amount of time we have so were just going full custom on mine, and cutting and welding everything, so far removed 450lbs of metal from the beast,, although we probbably have to put back in 200lbs.. but still a nice weight savings.

How are you doing front suspension? If front tire sits like that in rear seems like no room for travel as tire will hit upper rail. Not to mention that upper control arm ball joint will have a crazy angle in it. I am very interested in your suspension set up. I just did finish my c notch

How are you doing front suspension? If front tire sits like that in rear seems like no room for travel as tire will hit upper rail. Not to mention that upper control arm ball joint will have a crazy angle in it. I am very interested in your suspension set up. I just did finish my c notch

Front will all be custom, so all angles and such will maintain full travel along with pinion angles etc. we were making our own a arms and control arms... I'll post some pics.

waaw , that stance is awesome at the back...:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back