Some progress pics

I'm not sure I bought it so my problem not gonna bother him. Wont do anyone any good. But yeah his build was below par that's for sure. But we are going far above and beyond just a repair. This thing is going to be a beast when finished.

Can't wait for you to finish the truck! You are keeping a great attitude with the truck. Props!!! Might be going up to Mission Raceway later this year. You wanna come down and race your other 10?

Can't wait for you to finish the truck! You are keeping a great attitude with the truck. Props!!! Might be going up to Mission Raceway later this year. You wanna come down and race your other 10?

The other will hopefully be out of my shop and sold into the great north. Got a guy out of Prince George about 12 hrs north coming down to hopefully take it home with him. It will help fund the build on this new truck.

When u going to mission ?

The other will hopefully be out of my shop and sold into the great north. Got a guy out of Prince George about 12 hrs north coming down to hopefully take it home with him. It will help fund the build on this new truck.

When u going to mission ?

Sometime in Oct of this year if it all works out. Trainman might also go. I was at Mission Raceway in early July and filmed a TNT there. Was really impressed with that track to come back to do a GTG.

Well things are getting out of controll somehow lol

Soooooooo

We are putting in

1- Darton sleves
2- new custom pistons
3- new billet crank
4- Jessel solid lifters
5- solid roller cam
6- dry sump oil system
7- were gonna attempt to swap the F2 blower out to an F3 if we can with minimal custom bracketry
8-direct port hard line nitrous with a 250 shot

And that's just the motor side. Things getting a lil crazy around here.

Texas mile is out for this October looks like march is the next goal.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i'll be the only ten again?

I'm seriously puzzled by the whole thing. Eric seemed like a great guy. I don't think he had any idea the truck wasn't 100% GTG, as advertised. And at one time, John Edwards (pretty sure that was his name) had a reputation as one of the go to guys to have a viper engine built right.

Regardless, if you are going through a full tear down, and replacing the F2 with an F3, the idea that you saved any money by starting with a built truck is pretty much gone. lol. Also, your initial goal was to run 200 through the mile. I'd say you are well above that now. What is your new goal?

Post more update pictures when you get a chance. Can't wait to see this thing finally run!

Yeah we somehow lost sight of taking things slowly. And are in the realm of stupid. And wasting money lol.

I'm seriously puzzled by the whole thing. Eric seemed like a great guy. I don't think he had any idea the truck wasn't 100% GTG, as advertised. And at one time, John Edwards (pretty sure that was his name) had a reputation as one of the go to guys to have a viper engine built right.

Regardless, if you are going through a full tear down, and replacing the F2 with an F3, the idea that you saved any money by starting with a built truck is pretty much gone. lol. Also, your initial goal was to run 200 through the mile. I'd say you are well above that now. What is your new goal?

Post more update pictures when you get a chance. Can't wait to see this thing finally run!

trying to keep it simplistic as possible and still functional, trying to hide as much as possible, looks like they are doing a good job getting it mocked up..

all the parts have been spoken for at this moment but if anything falls threw or is extra it will all be listed here,,

I'm not sure I bought it so my problem not gonna bother him. Wont do anyone any good. But yeah his build was below par that's for sure. But we are going far above and beyond just a repair. This thing is going to be a beast when finished.

Just out of curiosity, did Eric purchase the ProCharger kit from JMB and then have it installed along with engine work somewhere else up where he lives or was it built/put together at JMB? Can't wait to see this build finished, hope it all comes together nicely and with no issues.

Just out of curiosity, did Eric purchase the ProCharger kit from JMB and then have it installed along with engine work somewhere else up where he lives or was it built/put together at JMB? Can't wait to see this build finished, hope it all comes together nicely and with no issues.

JMB didn't do the work on Eric's truck.

Here are some pics, not sure if there progress or not but there pics anyhow of whats goin down...

oh and a couple that are non truck related lol OPS.....

Project has been on the back shelf, Ive been starting up a new business and have not even thought about the truck for the past 3 months. But The block should be back with the new Darton sleeves, and the Striker heads should be done now and they are flowing some numbers that you would expect in the first place from them " strange ya gotta pay 7-8k for some heads that you need to then modify to flow correctly" pistons, rods done, crank back from Bryant so progress should be happening but I have not had time to check in, but according to schedules all that should be done..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back