South FL (Ft Laud) Tower Shops

Im up for tomorrow night 9/26 or 10/3.
Lets get something together. A few of us can scope it out on 9/26 or 10/3 since it is short notice, then get something planned sometime after.
any idea when people start showing up?

Last edited:
KINDA SHORT NOTICE. MIGHT BE BETTER OFF FOR 10/03. BUT I DEF. CANT GO ON THE 09/26.

Im don't think I am going to make tonight. Just getting home from work. Truck needs a cleaning and a bath.
So who is in for 10/3?

send a pm to 1qksrt, riceeater, litemup , 6pak. they will get the ball rollin, i willl go as long as we get a nice crowd.

2ndchance said:
send a pm to 1qksrt, riceeater, litemup , 6pak. they will get the ball rollin, i willl go as long as we get a nice crowd.

Thanks

OK, trying to get something together for 10/17. This will give us some time to organize something.
Add your name to the list

1. Wes- walbert

OK, trying to get something together for 10/17. This will give us some time to organize something.
Add your name to the list

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis

Sounds like a plan to me !!!:rock:

How about you Naples guys,it's only an hour away !!!!! :dontknow:

Gotta work until 5:00.Will see if I can get out early and make it over.!
What time you planning on getting together?

GILMO'S10 said:
Gotta work until 5:00.Will see if I can get out early and make it over.!
What time you planning on getting together?

Not sure yet. Seeing when people get out of work and are available. Proabably going to be about 7 since people will be traveling a bit. Not sure about getting into the show or how to go about it yet. Anyone know if it is a pull in and find a spot sorta show? I will be contacting some other clubs and getting more info this week.

walbert said:
Not sure yet. Seeing when people get out of work and are available. Proabably going to be about 7 since people will be traveling a bit. Not sure about getting into the show or how to go about it yet. Anyone know if it is a pull in and find a spot sorta show? I will be contacting some other clubs and getting more info this week.

Yes,you just pull in and park ! There will be someone who walks around and collects a fee,and if I remember correctly,it's only a matter of a couple of bucks !!! I personally like to get there early if I'm able !! And somewhere over that way is a Daisy Dukes (on the line oh Hooters) that would be worth checking out !!!!! :rock:

Hey guys I'm in for the GTG on 10/17.

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
3. waterdog (as long is a nice weather )
4. THI- Martin
__________________.

Sounds good guys nice to see someone taking initiative! That is nice and close to my home too:rock: Wait....what day is the 1st truck challenge at Moroso? If it is the following day we might want to do this another night...two back to back GTG's is a lot...i'm getting old:marchmellow:
1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
4. THI- Martin
5. Rice

Rice Eater said:
If it is the following day we might want to do this another night...two back to back GTG's is a lot...i'm getting old:marchmellow:

It is the following day. Just think, the truck will already be clean and its a good excuse to get rid of that full tank of gas so you can put race gas in :D

might as well do both days!!! show on the 17th and line'm up on the 18th. plus it will be good if everyone gets to meet and get something together before we head to moroso.

1. Wes- walbert
2. 6pak - Dennis
4. THI- Martin
5. Rice
6. 2ndchance

hey .... 2ndchance long time no see you bro!!! where you been?? lets make it to the towers!!

waterdog said:
hey .... 2ndchance long time no see you bro!!! where you been?? lets make it to the towers!!

same to u!!! work and work and more work. Just been hella busy. By the way i love the new ride, i am gonna have to take her for a spin!!!!!

So is this offical or what. i need to take the night off and get some things taken care of if we are doing this!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back