speed facts

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just saw a thread where a member said and had a picture of his speedometer saying he was going 150+. so that brings up a question?

how fast have you been in your truck, or anything?

2005 srt10 130

cbr 600f3 155

Hmm...well us South Florida guys one night on the way back from Moroso had a little too much fun on the highway...
When I looked down I was passing 140 and Chad and Damir were still a few cars in front of me!! I let off a couple seconds after so a little over 140 would be the fastest.
All we could do after was smile at each other and wonder wtf had just happened :D

I have hit 147 Still felt it could go a little more But the road was about to hit a turn so I let off. Thank God for that wing:rock:

ummmm 145 maybe 147 in the truck hard to take time to look down at the speedo at that speed..... been to 190mph in a mustang that was done to the teeth ..

The Q/C 150+ on a private road ..... same private road in the R/C 130+ felt unsettling in the R/C.

145 in the QC and had more to give. Felt very stable. 135 in a Merkur Scorpio when I was 17. 120 on a Kawasaki Ninja when I was 18 - it was in the dark and I thought I saw the fuzz, turned to look back and off flew my eye glasses which I could not see shit without. Went back and found the glasses in the street. Scratched but not broken! Luckily it was 3 am and not a soul around.

I topped out at 70mph on the highway once. it was pure madeness i tell u, pure madness........

F-15 Mach 2.2, 4th stage AB
B-1B Mach 1.4, Full Aug

154 according to cop's radar, 154.3 according to my GPS. This was prior to the blower, nitrous or headers....Got a $250 fine and a Sixty day jail term suspended. This was after having two lawyers representing me...

I am aching to push the truck now with the blower, but I am a bit hesitant...:D

LOL, WHERES SILEVERWHEN YA NEED HIM? DIDNT THEY SEND MONKEYS TO OUTTER SPACE?

Bone said:
F-15 Mach 2.2, 4th stage AB
B-1B Mach 1.4, Full Aug

B-1B - You're welcome, great plane to build

145 MPH, heading to Vegas on Highway 58 out of Mojave, 05 R/C, smooth as glass, Bet that 18 Wheeler is still wondering what that red streak was.

Last edited:
135 in the 04 R/C
155 in 2000 hard top Vette
164 in 1/4 mile and 220 top seed in 01 Camaro SS

120ish here. That's plenty fast for me. Most fun are those rolling starts from 20-90. Anything after that is too scary for me. I'm a pussy though. I won't even fly on a plane.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back