speed facts

Kevan said:
I'm curious how drivers are hitting 160+mph when a professional NASCAR Truck Series driver couldn't do it.

I'm not saying Brendan is a wimp (by any stretch), but maybe he could have pushed a little harder with his right foot.

Also: Isn't there a computer shut-off in our trucks? Anyone reached it yet? :)

Dont forget the record is a lap in both directions then averaged.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dont forget the record is a lap in both directions then averaged.

patrick
Yeah, but he didn't break 160 in either of his two laps.

QUESTION: If you have the track all day, wouldn't you just keep gas in the damn thing and floor it all day long?
I know I would.

Then again, I wouldn't do it at an oval track.
I'd have done it on a massive straight-away.

Patrick is right It was an Average. I bet If Its done right Qc and Rc Could hit 160:rock:

Kevan said:
I'm curious how drivers are hitting 160+mph when a professional NASCAR Truck Series driver couldn't do it.

I'm not saying Brendan is a wimp (by any stretch), but maybe he could have pushed a little harder with his right foot.

Also: Isn't there a computer shut-off in our trucks? Anyone reached it yet? :)
Nope none that i heard or seen at least to 160ish.

Bone said:
F-15 Mach 2.2, 4th stage AB
B-1B Mach 1.4, Full Aug

300 knots GS at 200 feet off the water....in a turbo prop....then I did 58 in a 25 (Down from 90+ before he locked on) in the truck!:eek: :dontknow:

Had it up to 150+ and bent the truck lid on the I-10....:) (Stupid wing with its stupid downforce!:D:D:D:D)

Kevan said:
Yeah, but he didn't break 160 in either of his two laps.

QUESTION: If you have the track all day, wouldn't you just keep gas in the damn thing and floor it all day long?
I know I would.

Then again, I wouldn't do it at an oval track.
I'd have done it on a massive straight-away.

He had ZERO mods and blew the Lightning speed away by 7 mph. The engineers probably had a party after that.

150 once straight stretch while i was in texas felt it had room to go yet with qc

SRT-10 140
R6 159
F-150 100
F-350 100
Cube Van 85
Chris Craft 14
Asics 6
Powell Peralta ?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back