speed facts

130 steady in the stock '89 SHO for 5mi. 'bout 6 yrs. ago and had plenty more left. capable of 140+
Only 110 in the truck so far and it was very brief!

130ish in my QC.

155 in a 67 Mach 1 when I was 17. The owner didn't know it would go that fast!!;)

About 115 on my 02 Bombardier MXZ 700.

About 130 on my old Honda Hawk 650.

And 72 on my Jetski!!:rock:

135...... ya know after about 130 you get tunnel vision..:D:D and refering to a post made
a page back i think... how did you get caught doing 154? i would think the cop
would have no chance to catch up at that speed :dontknow: did he radio ahead?

Sharpi

Annu Kumar said:
101?? How in the hell did you get up to 157 On 101. That is pretty curvy.
well when the 101 is shut off and the chp is in front of us its not so curvy?:dontknow: ( anybody know what curvy means)..
this is a repost of a couple times. no pic of the 157 here, but it was a long this part of the 101

120 in QC As far as RC goes .. wiith that Roe unit I think I shoud apply for a pilots License

in my 28ft velocity =FAST(water =X 2)
my srt-10 qc = really Fast
my 06 cbr1000 =really f*ckin Fast
REALLY!

Okay...I will bite...

148 - In the truck on the way back home from Oklahoma last weekend after picking it up ... that is when I fell in love with her...at that exact moment!

160 - In the 350z that I took to Oklahoma to trade for the truck

155 - In a Camaro LS1 Z28

180 - On a Hayabusa, racing in the "Texas Mile"

160 to 180 - No vehicle...Freefalling from 14,000 feet...Head Down!!!

150 + in the truck and 180+ in my moms m6 :D when hauling ass i rather keep my head outside the cab than glancing down at the spedo :rock: :rock: :rock:

I never exceed the speed limit.:mad: Nor do I ever drink beer.:eek:

I could have sworn that the speed limit sign said 120+.:D

jrgnd said:
154 according to cop's radar...

I am not sure how accurate the speedometers in our trucks are. Speedo touched 160 on a straight stretch of S.R. 77 in U.P. of Michigan last week. Wanted to see if I could best old high of 154ish before new exhaust setup. Road isn't the smoothest.This is an area where you seldom have to worry about the law, just deer in the early A.M. and at twilight.

Another time on U.S. 28 just southeast of there a MI state trooper clocked me at 140 when the speedo told me the same. He pulled me over after I had slowed down passing through the next town and said he knew I couldn't have been going that fast in a truck, but what the h... was I doing? I answered that I honestly had no good reason, and was just seeing how she would turn. He shook his head, told me to slow down and said he would give me a break but had to cite me on principle. Wrote me a ticket for doing 70 in a 55. What a relief. i was afraid of slammer time.

Nowadays I pretty much just drive like the old man that I am. Set the cruise control at 5 MPH over the speed limit and that's life in and out of the fast lane. :burnout:

Last edited:
160 a few times in the truck, I was driving so the picture I took aint all that good, and I took it to soon...

192 in the viper for miles, much more controllable, the truck felt faster....

I want to do 200+ in my truck, all i need is a paxton...

***You can see I have cruise control on....

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I have hit the rev limiter in 6th gear on my R1. It sure wasn't the brightest thing I have ever done.

Bill.

I hit 170+ in my heavily modded Camaro SS on I-75 at like 2 in the morning when I thought my GF had gotten in a car accident in Jax.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back