Speedworld Jan 2012 pics and video thread

Trainman's timeslips (not cropped or edited).:D

photobucket-20228-1327218945964.jpg

photobucket-19699-1327218918075.jpg

We all had a great time, glad you guys made it home, heading out to meet Jerry at Dennys to eat and drop off wheels, he has a 7 hour ride back home. We'll se you guys in a few months at Dom's deal in Famoso. We actually had a decent showing of lx cars, our Charger had bad wheel hop on drivers side so I only made two passes till I get it checked out.

I took 20 min to take a few pics of the other racers before the event started. These are all the pics that I have. I was concentrating on video. Hopefully we have someone that took pics of our section and other racers as well. Did someone take a group pic?

We all had a great time, glad you guys made it home, heading out to meet Jerry at Dennys to eat and drop off wheels, he has a 7 hour ride back home. We'll se you guys in a few months at Dom's deal in Famoso. We actually had a decent showing of lx cars, our Charger had bad wheel hop on drivers side so I only made two passes till I get it checked out.

This GTG was great. It was like one of those Florida GTG's on a small scale. Rick you and your family are a class 1 operation. Justin (Rare03Srt) restored my hope in young people again. Falcon and the family are great people to have on our team. Jay is also a great part of the team and down to earth.:rock: There is no need to talk about how much class Trainman has but he did school a few people and surprised a few people too right Justin.

I was doing video all day. Everybody came up and asked me if I was OK and needed anything. I got food and drinks all day.:D:rock: I even got desert!:drool::drool::drool: Thanks Jessica!!! Great weekend. All my expenses were covered without having to ask. Thanks everyone. I really needed this.

I had an awesome time. Brad I'm glad everything got covered,looking forward to seeing those videos . The tracks venom is in my blood once again so i will be in those staging lanes more often:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back