Speedworld Jan 2012 pics and video thread

Slap some of them bad girl boots on Black1, so the bitch can strut around with the magic wand. Fucken little forum Napolean.

You girls realize, that we're not in the offensive section?;)

Boots on cuz tall girls usually have bird talons for toes! Toes covered with knuckles.

Track was fun as hell and Rick and his family were awesome host to us!! Was very nice meeting everyone and i look forward to future events. Cant wait till we get Jerry's(trainman) truck to DC in Febuary for "TESTIN" and i hope Rick's able to make it down with his truck for some tuning also. Anyways, Thanks and nice meeting you Rick(phxpoolguy), Brad(srtbrad), Jerry(trainman), Jay(jayssrt), Kyle(Falcon), Jessica[(legs)and the cup cakes were awesome].

At least I don't follow shit, I'm man enough to be my own man. Like it or not.

Track was fun as hell and Rick and his family were awesome host to us!! Was very nice meeting everyone and i look forward to future events. Cant wait till we get Jerry's(trainman) truck to DC in Febuary for "TESTIN" and i hope Rick's able to make it down with his truck for some tuning also. Anyways, Thanks and nice meeting you Rick(phxpoolguy), Brad(srtbrad), Jerry(trainman), Jay(jayssrt), Kyle(Falcon), Jessica[(legs)and the cup cakes were awesome].

That's great, buddy! Glad you enjoyed the treats, now move over and lets post some interesting shit.

Was Rick able to make a pass after the weight reduction?
Two shitty passes, ladder bars were out of adjustment and had a rear seal leak. Took truck apart already, should be able to make some passes next weekend. I'll post up my times, figure close to 300 lbs of weight between Bogarts, interior, tailgate, and bed cover.

Two shitty passes, ladder bars were out of adjustment and had a rear seal leak. Took truck apart already, should be able to make some passes next weekend. I'll post up my times, figure close to 300 lbs of weight between Bogarts, interior, tailgate, and bed cover.

Sweet. I am looking forward to hearing your results.

lol yall r funny. im normally wearing sneakers tho. much more comphy but kyle wanted me to wear my boots. glad u liked the cupcakes brad and justin. kyle broke into the 13's this time and was very happy about that. now we gotta think on what more weight we can shave off and get some helmets for us

lol yall r funny. im normally wearing sneakers tho. much more comphy but kyle wanted me to wear my boots. glad u liked the cupcakes brad and justin. kyle broke into the 13's this time and was very happy about that. now we gotta think on what more weight we can shave off and get some helmets for us

My son, wife and sister in law love your cupcakes too.:rock::rock:

Back