Spring Truckin !!

WOW !! that is an awesome price. I've been pricing out a 2.9L twin screw Whipple SC for the wife's 2012 FORD F-150 with a 6.2L and they are at $7500.00 before shipping. So to me your getting a great deal. I can get it ordered through FORD and installed by Ford add the Whipple warrenty (and maybe keep my Ford Warrenty) for around $ 10,000. It's kind of steep but worth it for the warrenty to me. I've seen Dyno's anywhere from 460 RWHP to 500+ with this set up. In the end it's the wifes truck so odds for sure it won't happen but it would be cool to drive a boosted truck year round.

Did you ask Matt for a price? He might cut you a better deal.

Did you ask Matt for a price? He might cut you a better deal.

No I didn't I just talked to my Ford Dealer, If I did do it I probably would still run it through the Ford Dealer just for the warranty even though it would be a bit more expensive.

Normally I wouldn't think/bother with a SC mod to my daily driver, But since Striker has stopped making heads I have a little spare cash and sometimes that can give you some weird ideas lol.

Hey Burt any new news if Striker will ever make heads again, I'd rather put my money there then into the Ford.

WOW !! that is an awesome price. I've been pricing out a 2.9L twin screw Whipple SC for the wife's 2012 FORD F-150 with a 6.2L and they are at $7500.00 before shipping. So to me your getting a great deal. I can get it ordered through FORD and installed by Ford add the Whipple warrenty (and maybe keep my Ford Warrenty) for around $ 10,000. It's kind of steep but worth it for the warrenty to me. I've seen Dyno's anywhere from 460 RWHP to 500+ with this set up. In the end it's the wifes truck so odds for sure it won't happen but it would be cool to drive a boosted truck year round.

Why would you buy a Ford?? That's the first thing you should be asking yourself Cory!!! Lmao. Your definitely not thinking clearly!! Lol

Why would you buy a Ford?? That's the first thing you should be asking yourself Cory!!! Lmao. Your definitely not thinking clearly!! Lol

HAahhahahah, I was waiting for that lol. I've had the truck for 5 weeks and finally spilled the beans. This is the newest vehicle I have ever owned.
It took along time for the Ford to grow on me. And the 6.2L V8 I had to try it. And if you want to start modding Ford is the only way to go with there stronger built engines and transmissions.

So I figured what the hell I'll try one. Remember Joe a 2009 Dodge Caravan has been my daily driver for the last 2 years so this is a big step up for me lol.

No I didn't I just talked to my Ford Dealer, If I did do it I probably would still run it through the Ford Dealer just for the warranty even though it would be a bit more expensive.

Normally I wouldn't think/bother with a SC mod to my daily driver, But since Striker has stopped making heads I have a little spare cash and sometimes that can give you some weird ideas lol.

Hey Burt any new news if Striker will ever make heads again, I'd rather put my money there then into the Ford.

We have not heard anything. :(

HAahhahahah, I was waiting for that lol. I've had the truck for 5 weeks and finally spilled the beans. This is the newest vehicle I have ever owned.
It took along time for the Ford to grow on me. And the 6.2L V8 I had to try it. And if you want to start modding Ford is the only way to go with there stronger built engines and transmissions.

So I figured what the hell I'll try one. Remember Joe a 2009 Dodge Caravan has been my daily driver for the last 2 years so this is a big step up for me lol.

I think I would have kept the mini van over a Ford! Lmao I've I were to buy a 1500 it would be an air ride Hemi! Lol

I think I would have kept the mini van over a Ford! Lmao I've I were to buy a 1500 it would be an air ride Hemi! Lol

No doubt the new rams are fine, But if your thinking of modding, Ford is the way to go. If I SC my truck, I don't even have to upgrade my tranny there good for over 600 RWHP.

I just didn't buy any old Ford, I got a 2012 White Harley Davidson Edition. 2012 is the last year of the Harley and the only year with a white truck option. also the wife liked it the most so it made it easier to purchase.

I just figured it was time for something different I've been driving Dodges since I was 20.

No doubt the new rams are fine, But if your thinking of modding, Ford is the way to go. If I SC my truck, I don't even have to upgrade my tranny there good for over 600 RWHP.

I just didn't buy any old Ford, I got a 2012 White Harley Davidson Edition. 2012 is the last year of the Harley and the only year with a white truck option. also the wife liked it the most so it made it easier to purchase.

I just figured it was time for something different I've been driving Dodges since I was 20.

I hear ya,I tried to buy the wife a Navigator, we had it for 3 or 4 days and I just couldn't do it! Lol ( it was still a ford)

I hear ya,I tried to buy the wife a Navigator, we had it for 3 or 4 days and I just couldn't do it! Lol ( it was still a ford)

I thing the Navs are nicer and have more options then a Escalade. But the Navigator and Expedition still have that 5.4L engine and that's way to doggy. I started getting interested in the Fords when these new engines started coming out in 2011.

I don't know if my new Ford is faster then a Stock Hemi, but it has to be close now. The new 6.2L is rated at 411 HP and 434 TQ at the fly wheel slightly more then a Hemi. But I believe the Ford is heavier.

It's still no SRT. :D

My little Hemi has never had a problem at the track with the new Furds
6.2L, 5.0L or the Twin Turbo Fecal-Boost :p

I think adding a Ripp supercharger for $4k for a 500HP Boosted Hemi and a Trans built for up to 1000HP for $2600 is better.

Still not an SRT, true
But will be very quick, it's already 13.8's NA
Plus I can enjoy mine all year round (4WD)

My Lowered 4x4 with 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's for street/winter

001-1.jpg

1snowram3.jpg

Winterizing involves a BakFlip Tonneau, Mudflaps, WeatherTech Floor Liners...and Plasti-Dip my Chrome wheels Black

0709.jpg

Set of Four 295/45R17 Mickey Thompson DR's for the track
Yes I launch in AWD (4-Auto setting) with a 3000 stall Edge Torque Converter (1.8 60')
I can run door to door with stock SRT8 Jeeps already...with the SC I'll take on the mod'd ones next.

Y-05.jpg

004.jpg

Cobra-1.jpg

Last edited:
14" x 14" x 2.25" thick

the water to air exchanger is just about the same but thicker.

Totally stoked! and cant wait to get my transmission lined up so it can all go in at once.
Don't trust my right foot enough to boost with my stock trans.

I'm thinking of getting the tubes, exchanger and my exhaust tips all powder-coated Gloss Black.

...not a huge fan of shiny stuff,
unlike SRT's mines a winter beater as well as a track toy.

a better pic spread out from another happy customer who just got his too
2013-05-15015327_zps46251458.jpg

Last edited:
Another great night of Racing at Castrol Friday,

BRH_2_zps49483b92.jpg

BRH_3_zps3ae46fbf.jpg

Only one 10 came out to play (Black Reg Cab looked very new and very stock)
I told him about VTCOA but he didn't seem too interested, he was running low 14's
so wasn't too interested in lining up with me either. :)

:confused:n
Another great night of Racing at Castrol Friday,

BRH_2_zps49483b92.jpg

BRH_3_zps3ae46fbf.jpg

Only one 10 came out to play (Black Reg Cab looked very new and very stock)
I told him about VTCOA but he didn't seem too interested, he was running low 14's
so wasn't too interested in lining up with me either. :)

That's not a Viper truck! Just a viper emblem!!

:confused:n

That's not a Viper truck! Just a viper emblem!!

ummm, I know that's not a Viper Truck, :D
That's my soon-to-be 500whp 5.7L Supercharged Hemi 4x4 on 4 DR's

I thought my Avatar/Signature/Username was obvious it's a Hemi
with custom Billet Snake emblems in place of the fugly plastic Ram heads. LOL

badges3-1.jpg

badges2.jpg

Black_Mamba_Logo1-3-2.jpg

My Black/Carbon Fiber interior,
detailed2_zpsdc85a644.jpg

Hurst004.jpg

....and SRT8 badges to piss off those guys too
SRT8-3_zps1ebed561.jpg

in Alberta I prefer 4WD, If they made a 4x4 SRT10 Truck I would have one, They didn't so I had to build my own 500HP 4x4

Last edited:
I like the carbon fiber interior looks good. I also like your Hurst auto shifter where did you get it. (I think that's a cool touch)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back