srt 10 crate motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd swarm

Reaction score
for sale brand new in crate srt 10 long block from dodge
$10,000 obo, can ship for add.cost motor is located in NY.
pm for info
jack

2nd swarm said:
for sale brand new in crate srt 10 long block from dodge
$10,000 obo, can ship for add.cost motor is located in NY.
pm for info
jack
First post Bam. :D

FerrariTruck said:
Seems like alot of dough for a stock motor. Is it a complete motor or just a long block?

Not too bad if its a BRAND NEW motor.

ill be getting pic tomarow...a dealer here in NY closed was bought from surplus stock...

only viper crate motors sold through mopar was the 8.0 So this is a Gen I or Gen II

TheMoparConnection said:
only viper crate motors sold through mopar was the 8.0 So this is a Gen I or Gen II
What does a gen II forged motor go for retail??? I dunno if they even make a Gen II forged crate?? Maybe be good for a project build

trubuilt said:
What does a gen II forged motor go for retail??? I dunno if they even make a Gen II forged crate?? Maybe be good for a project build
if there is one available it would be around the 8k range if someone had one. came complete with a/c compressor and intake and all pulleys, was ready to go. i'll have to look tomorrow, when i'm at work, but i highly doubt there are any left.

TheMoparConnection said:
if there is one available it would be around the 8k range if someone had one. came complete with a/c compressor and intake and all pulleys, was ready to go. i'll have to look tomorrow, when i'm at work, but i highly doubt there are any left.
I imagine they have been discontinued by now.

GADodgetech said:
I imagine they have been discontinued by now.
yeah they are but i knew of a couple of dealers that still had some in their inventory about a year ago that would sell for cheap

TheMoparConnection said:
yeah they are but i knew of a couple of dealers that still had some in their inventory about a year ago that would sell for cheap
Be a good deal for somebody. I got a brand new 2.4 4 banger from our parts dept. last year for free, somehow we got it and it wasnt on our inventory and they said "get rid of it." complete motor even had a coil on it. sold it to a buddy for a grand and a 6 pack.

its a 06 forged block....i was told it retailed for 13,500....10,000 is neg

ill get the #s off the block and part #s...im only goin by what im told....dont know much about the diffrent motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back