srt 10 crate motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm....cause you don't know what your talking about?:dontknow: no such thing as an 06' GEN II;)

2nd swarm said:
im waiting for the pics....its at my friends wherehouse....it has heads...its a 06 long block gen II.....it was in the stock room for a while...the dealer is closed down...why is the mopar guy trying to discredit me:dontknow:
Not trying to discredit you at all... sorry you took it that way. last years of genII's was 2002. just saying there isnt a genIII crate motor from Mopar it must be a GenII or GenI.... just trying to figure out what you are selling

I presume you are going on what you were told...sometimes when people tell you something in an attempt to sell, their description lacks the credibility that we would normally expect.

Pics will allow us to determine if it is a Gen II...if it was a crate engine...I doubt that you will find much in the way of identifying numbers...

There are 5 pages of entries and we still do not know what is for sale. That has got to be a record.

Bruce

its a 06 long block gen II,,,, maybe 1906 LOL.... like posted above no such animal as that bro.... what we have here is smoke and mirrors..

so this is my question..may be a dumb one, but here it goes. what happens when lets say somebodies stock motor lets go, are there no replacements out there, what are they gonna do to fix it?

moparsupercenter.com sells a crate 8.3L V10 aluminum block viper crate motor for the "sale" price of $26,187, and a "list" price of $30,000.

I do stand corrected.... as I was searching through some old paperwork I found a crate motor that mopar did offer. it is a performance motor 550hp and 590ft-lbs of torq. it was for 03-06 vipers and 04-06 ram srt10's. they were a very limited...

Robert, do they have forged internals like this person is claiming his to have?

If so, that may be a nice upgrade!!

If it is forged, that would be a pretty sweet deal.

it does not list anything about the internals, but i'm about 95% sure it is built by arrow.

better save it for Fatjack cause he going to smoke it soon with that big shoot he has hahhahahaha:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back