SRT 10 Values Drop

AnthemAVM said:
I have been looking for an extra low miles SRT-10 for the past months, and have not seen values drop at all.
This is a breath of fresh air........ Depending on who you talk to, (motivated sellers or buyers) these trucks are either not selling, or, hard to come by in certain colors or stock. There were only about 9000 of them produced over the three year run. That's both quads and RC's. There is probably even fewer around by now. There are a couple of low mile examples floating around. Hang around. I'm sure if your really interested, something will come your way. This is a great place.:) PS I only have 4400 miles on my truck. :) By the way, where are you located? PPSS check out the "04 RED RC" for sale thread.

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
This is a breath of fresh air........ Depending on who you talk to, (motivated sellers or buyers) these trucks are either not selling, or, hard to come by in certain colors or stock. There were only about 9000 of them produced over the three year run. That's both quads and RC's. There is probably even fewer around by now. There are a couple of low mile examples floating around. Hang around. I'm sure if your really interested, something will come your way. This is a great place.:) PS I only have 4400 miles on my truck. :) By the way, where are you located? PPSS check out the "04 RED RC" for sale thread.

I am located in Orange County, CA.

Thanks

joemags54 said:

Most of those miles were loading and unloading from a flat bed to get where you were going...

Prof said:
Most of those miles were loading and unloading from a flat bed to get where you were going...
Once again your wit and sense of humor has brought a broad smile to my face. I thank you. (otherwise know as LOL):D

Book value is based on the actual resale of our trucks. For every 10 sold at a low price, it brings the total value down on our trucks.

kennygene said:
Book value is based on the actual resale of our trucks. For every 10 sold at a low price, it brings the total value down on our trucks.

that's b/c ppl bitch about paying 40-50 k for an SRT10 "witch i think is pure BS" even srt owners

hell if you got your truck for a deal GREAT but dont bring the rest down when selling or bitching about the price

to tell you the truth it makes me sick to my stomch to see an srt10 got fro under 40k IMHO

Opitions are like A$$hole$ everyone has one !

VIPER said:
that's b/c ppl bitch about paying 40-50 k for an SRT10 "witch i think is pure BS" even srt owners

hell if you got your truck for a deal GREAT but dont bring the rest down when selling or bitching about the price

to tell you the truth it makes me sick to my stomch to see an srt10 got fro under 40k IMHO

Opitions are like A$$hole$ everyone has one !
A lot of people get caught up in the moment, and don't realize these trucks are not produced anymore. I think we are in a transition period right now. (with respect to pricing)

Don't worry, the values will rise soon. Wait 5 years and look one up on ebay!!!

kennygene said:
I've been watching NADA pretty close. My truck dropped almost 4 grand in the past month with the same miles. Anybody else been watchin?
just sold in the UK
Watch this item

DODGE RAM SRT10 8.3 LITRE V10 QUAD CAB 18,000 MILES
NOW SOLD - MORE STOCK WANTED - MORE ARRIVING
Item condition: Used
Classified ad price: £19,995.00 plus vat @ 17.5%
Watch this item
This is a classified ad listing. There is no bidding on this item, so contact the seller for more information.
Contact the seller:

I don't give two middle fingers what KBB says about 'em; I'd sell mine for $70k firm. And since I know that ridiculous figure won't cut the mustard, and she's been with me since she was brand new, I'll take great delight in keeping her, thank you.

kennygene said:
Don't worry, the values will rise soon. Wait 5 years and look one up on ebay!!!
And my garage queen will still be nice and new and Stock :rock: :rock: :D

joemags54 said:
Mine too.:p
But you have mods and have depreciated the value compared to Stock:p

Did I say I love Stock:D ( except for the crummy OEM shifter)

If I recall Wifey...you have also added a lock to your spare tire...I saw it in a picture so that is another modification that you have made! So there may be more that you are hiding from us too!

Prof said:
If I recall Wifey...you have also added a lock to your spare tire...I saw it in a picture so that is another modification that you have made! So there may be more that you are hiding from us too!
The lock came with the truck it is OEM smartypants:p :) and it has Never been unlocked!!!!

Kenny,
I looked at a "Night Runner" with 27K on the clock in the showroom at White Dodge today during lunch. I told him I would give him "book" for it :D and he would not even consider it! Said he had a deal wrote for 28K:confused: Dont feel bad mine droped over 12K the first year I owned it (thats why the wife has such fun with it :burnout: )when gas went through the roof!

joemags54 said:
Mods?:dontknow:
Borla Exhaust, p 4510856
K & N drop in.
Stinky's oil lines
Roe Racing Clutch Hydraulics Upgrade Kit
Zeckhausen Brake pads (Thanks again Scott)
180 degree Thermostat
Permastar OEM wheels

OMG it has had wrenches put on it :eek:

Prices are good for buying. I really would like to own another one in the future. I am torn between the next ride, factory five has a cool kit for a 33 coupe, maybe a 08 viper, or ram srt10...depends on the day. I really wish they made the RC with an auto, some days I want to bang the gears...but when the auto is acting good in our trucks if feels sweet the way it shifts.

plus I want a 50's cadillac!!!!!!!!!

Man this could be good news for me... I've wanted one for awhile...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back