SRT 10 Values Drop

Wifey said:
OMG it has had wrenches put on it :eek:
I have all the parts that were replaced.
brake pads
oil lines
stock exhaust
thermostat
clutch hydraulics :D
I also have the original OEM tires and rims.
I even saved the original air filter.

Last edited:
Alberta-SRT said:
So has yours, Ms Magnaflow & aftermarket shifter:) :D :aetsch:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, minor details :p :p :p The shifter was changed for a simple matter of safety (cannot be missing 3rd gear you know) - and I still have the stocker :D :D :D

The original exhaust is in the garage and the stock shifter and wrenches to re-install are behind the drivers seat ;)

BurntRubber said:
Prices are good for buying. I really would like to own another one in the future. I am torn between the next ride, factory five has a cool kit for a 33 coupe, maybe a 08 viper, or ram srt10...depends on the day. I really wish they made the RC with an auto, some days I want to bang the gears...but when the auto is acting good in our trucks if feels sweet the way it shifts.

plus I want a 50's cadillac!!!!!!!!!
With prices down across the board I would go for the 50's caddie.

Prof said:
If I recall Wifey...you have also added a lock to your spare tire...I saw it in a picture so that is another modification that you have made! So there may be more that you are hiding from us too!

BTW, would ya stop peeking under my fender skirt, you're not supposed to be looking at my chastity belt :D :D :D - remember the guy with the chainsaw :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: well, he has the key - LOL hehe :p :p :p

Last edited:
You are just terrible...but I love the double entendre! Don't stop now...chainsaw or not!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back