SRT 10 Values Drop

kennygene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been watching NADA pretty close. My truck dropped almost 4 grand in the past month with the same miles. Anybody else been watchin?

kennygene said:
I've been watching NADA pretty close. My truck dropped almost 4 grand in the past month with the same miles. Anybody else been watchin?
Is that the yellow and blue book? Wholesale or retail? :dontknow:

Ouch, it says # 997 is worth $19,725 and only $14,950 for average trade in value:( :elefant:

Mine cost me £25k to get to England and on the road,
Thats pounds not dollars.
Probably get £20k at a push, but she ain't for sale to nobody.
the only RC yellow fever in England ??????????

Ye, mine was worth 24+ 1 month ago full retail now down to 20ish. It sucks~!~

joemags54 said:
I'll give ya 10k.:p :) :D Yours is the only one that sparks my interest............
Oh Joey,Joey, Joey, not even with a free horses head :D,or is this an offer I can't refuse:dontknow: besides KBB says $24,090 my wonderful stallion :p :)

Wifey said:
Oh Joey,Joey, Joey, not even with a free horses head :D,or is this an offer I can't refuse:dontknow: besides KBB says $24,090 my wonderful stallion :p :)
Your garage queen and mine should get together................. If we leave them alone, together, maybe we'll get a litter of Nitros or Calibers.:dontknow: :D I think you sill have me beat on the miles. :)

Who makes those books and pricing:toilet: ---F them:aetsch: My book says priceless:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

joemags54 said:
Your garage queen and mine should get together................. If we leave them alone, together, maybe we'll get a litter of Nitros or Calibers.:dontknow: :D I think you sill have me beat on the miles. :)
Oh Boy, silver and red together, that would mean we would have a bunch of little cute Pink cars, I just love PINK:D :p :elefant: :)

This is pretty much the norm and should be no surprise to anyone. Think about it, in the late 70's you could hardly give away a 71 Hemi cuda, look at them now......

KBB is a good rule of thumb but NADA is the National Auto Dealer's Association and is the only book observed.

Wifey said:
Ouch, it says # 997 is worth $19,725 and only $14,950 for average trade in value:( :elefant:

I'll give you 20k for it...now that is a great deal!

I know the book is makin em look crappy but my truck won't leave my garage for no less than $25k even if it is in my way!!!

Wifey said:
Oh Boy, silver and red together, that would mean we would have a bunch of little cute Pink cars, I just love PINK:D :p :elefant: :)
I happen to be fond of pink too:)

Last edited:
Our truck values drop when gas goes up and rise as gas prices fall.....KBB gives $26K for my truck private party.....I think it was $31K about a year ago when gas was a $1 cheaper....had been down to $26K before that when gas got to about $4..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back