Srt vs v6 camaro

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ill tell you what...if your going to race someone race em.....I say that because you don't want him catch you with your pants down V6 or not and beat you trying to get another shot. Then you'll be making excuses on how you shoulda woulda coulda know what I mean? How many people have you heard talking all that crap about how they would have beat this other car if only they got on it all the way or downshifted, up shifted blah blah blah. Remember a win is a win and you don't want anyone (especially someone not worthy) to beat you and post that crap on their forum ;)

I raced Dan on the freeway, out of my powerband and him being a stick was in the gear he wanted to be in and he pulled on me with alot less miles....needless to say he wont let it go and ain't noway in he'll he would take me on a track or heads up from a stop or slow roll...... but a wins a win so fol....

I'm with stupid ^^^^^^

Ill tell you what...if your going to race someone race em.....I say that because you don't want him catch you with your pants down V6 or not and beat you trying to get another shot. Then you'll be making excuses on how you shoulda woulda coulda know what I mean? How many people have you heard talking all that crap about how they would have beat this other car if only they got on it all the way or downshifted, up shifted blah blah blah. Remember a win is a win and you don't want anyone (especially someone not worthy) to beat you and post that crap on their forum ;)

I raced Dan on the freeway, out of my powerband and him being a stick was in the gear he wanted to be in and he pulled on me with alot less miles....needless to say he wont let it go and ain't noway in he'll he would take me on a track or heads up from a stop or slow roll...... but a wins a win so fol....

yeah he would, cuz you roll a 4runner now....:elefant::aetsch:

You're right pressing the pedal is the easy part, its the rest of it that takes pratice

Dude, least disrespectful way possible but both your posts were completely unnecessary. It was a fourth gear pull... No skill. I was simply asking how the camaro would compare to a srt in 4th at around 3500 rpm.

Off subject, but is that a picture of your truck with the RIP SVT lic plate?

Cool pic!

Thanks buddy!

I agree man, but again was just playing around on the highway... He pulled up beside me and I heard him drop a gear and I stepped on it. I know I'd make him look stupid from a stop or lower speeds... Was just suprised how quick he was. So thought I'd ask :D

Had you been in 6th gear floored to piss, you'd be posting how you beat that camaro by 10 truck lengths. We all know that! :D :aetsch:

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Last edited:

Totally agree

When you guys are at highway speeds, like around 60 do you guys drop it in third or fourth to race or pass or whatever

Unbelievable....34 posts about a V6 Camaro......I beat a ZR1 Corvette (638 hp) TWICE at the race track and I barey got two comments. Maybe I'll go look for a 6 cylinder Mustang to get some respect.

Unbelievable....34 posts about a V6 Camaro......I beat a ZR1 Corvette (638 hp) TWICE at the race track and I barey got two comments. Maybe I'll go look for a 6 cylinder Mustang to get some respect.

You already got much respect! One bad ass truck you got!

Oh stop ur crying. :D

Pics or it didnt happen! ;)

Man a few years back i beat a Z06 from a roll, posted about it and got HOSED. I got 54 your full of shit posts, and i even showed pictures. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back