Srt vs v6 camaro

Unbelievable....34 posts about a V6 Camaro......I beat a ZR1 Corvette (638 hp) TWICE at the race track and I barey got two comments. Maybe I'll go look for a 6 cylinder Mustang to get some respect.

yeah but you're "Trainman", we expect that from you.....:burnout::D

Don't forget aerodynamics of a brick compared to the Camaro design, they also have boltons and superchargers for the v6. That's why I always drive with a full bottle of NOS, never underestimate your opponent.

Pics or it didnt happen! ;)

Man a few years back i beat a Z06 from a roll, posted about it and got HOSED. I got 54 your full of shit posts, and i even showed pictures. :dontknow:

Check the Video in the Racing Section. "Famoso 8-5-11 Results". And for your information I have NEVER told anyone they were full of shit, much less 54 times, you have me mixed up with someone else. I too have beaten a Z06 (2 different ones) at the race track.:aetsch: Sorry Jeff, I just reread your quote and you didn't mean I was the one saying you were full of sh*t , I read "54 of your full", my mistake. I saw several of your old videos of the red truck and that was some good driving.

Last edited:
I want to see the video.:D

Go to the racing section. "Famoso 8-5-11 Results" video. At 9:02 and at 22:54 are the races against the ZR1. I also beat a 64 Mercury Maurader race car (see the first part of the tape, 2:30) and I destroy a Ford Lightning (16:00) and finally I get destroyed by a Jeep SRT 8 with a Supercharged 426 stroker (31:00):aetsch:.

Oh stop ur crying. :D
You're still mad because I caught you staging with your rear wheels:D. Actually today after lunch I destroyed another "10", it wasn't even close because I still had my Race Doors on and the Race Tune in the truck. I think I caught him in 3rd gear............going slightly uphill...............he was on a "10" speed bike................gotcha:D:rock::burnout:

Unbelievable....34 posts about a V6 Camaro......I beat a ZR1 Corvette (638 hp) TWICE at the race track and I barey got two comments. Maybe I'll go look for a 6 cylinder Mustang to get some respect.

like hank said. you are kinda in a differnt leugue than most of us. and on a different level than any other 10 i have heard of.

i give you mad respect for your drive and all you have done with your 10. MAD respect.

plus, you posted in the racing section where there is much less foot traffic. this is in the general where most people start off.

Check the Video in the Racing Section. "Famoso 8-5-11 Results". And for your information I have NEVER told anyone they were full of shit, much less 54 times, you have me mixed up with someone else. I too have beaten a Z06 (2 different ones) at the race track.:aetsch: Sorry Jeff, I just reread your quote and you didn't mean I was the one saying you were full of sh*t , I read "54 of your full", my mistake. I saw several of your old videos of the red truck and that was some good driving.

What does your truck run ??

cause i have seen almost bone stock zo6 vetts pull mid 10's with DR and catback

RAMDUDE said:
What does your truck run ??

cause i have seen almost bone stock zo6 vetts pull mid 10's with DR and catback

Mid 10's with just DR's and a catback. No way. Not saying u didn't see a z06 run mid 10's. But it for sure had more than dr's and a catback. Someone was pulling ur leg. That's New GTR and new ZR1 territory.

Mid 10's with just DR's and a catback. No way. Not saying u didn't see a z06 run mid 10's. But it for sure had more than dr's and a catback. Someone was pulling ur leg. That's New GTR and new ZR1 territory.

I'll post the videos up for ya.

father and son, zr1 and zo6 both in 10's.

Good launches dude.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back