SRT4 Engine & SRT10 engine

I cant find the cam or valves in my RX7 :confused::dontknow:

Doesn't have either of them….

You've got a whacked out triangular engine that can handle insane amounts of boost and generate insane amounts of horsepower… all out of 1.3L or so...

I cant find the cam or valves in my RX7 :confused::dontknow:

Hopefully because it's been put in the crusher, and not because of the rotary engine.

I kid, I kid...The Mazda RX7 has proven to be one of the few reliable rotary engines of our lifetimes. It's just too bad they never put it in anything a lard-ass like me can wedge himself into.

If you wanna see an OHC work of art, the BMW M70 motor and variants come to mind:

M70-v12-explodedview.jpg

84858.jpg

Having had one of these babies apart (my 1st time cracking an engine open, no less), I can truly say, this motor is pure art. It's essentially two in-line 2.L 6 cylinders in a V. Though it has "two cams" it is NOT DOHC. Each bank has a SOHC, which controls both intake/exhaust side.

Pulling a flat-4 Subaru engine apart is like Legos after dealing with the M70.

-big

Last edited:
You know what is a beautiful engine too? The new 3 valve 302 in the mustang. I cant find the cutaway. But that is a pretty engine.

Jeez guys how about opening up a book before posting some of this stuff. Its kinda like at the car show and the guy bragging to me he used to have a 383 hemi that would do 200mph on the highway. :chain:

like dis:dontknow::dontknow:

Attachments

• dodge-viper-15.jpg
    dodge-viper-15.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,440

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back