St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

private message read :aetsch:

Yep, Totally missed that one.
Missed this also

"I figured everyone would come in Friday night hang out. Get up Saturday morning drive up to Jacksonville spend the day on the dyno, once that is done head back down to St. Augustine, Party and end it Sunday."

glad we got that cleared up wes... hope to see you there my friend...

Last edited:
sounds great to me guys tony is bringing all my parts into town 2marow and my and ole petee are going to be modin !!!! stoked about this one torrie heard great things , you have a awesome website as well>>>www.Skinarte.com is my website i will be the one with tattoo from head to toe lolol see ya there!!!

wesalbert said:
:confused:
You better be coming. Am I still bringing you a delivery from the queen?

And only one person is staying over? The list was longer than that.
The delivery is not from the queen. Its from firegirl.:D

SANTEEN said:
The delivery is not from the queen. Its from firegirl.:D

Steve I think your avoiding me......I still want to know if your coming up for this mini GTG next week.....Im coming all the way from the Ghan to spank that ass and you better show!!!

Just got your stuff my friend tony dropped it off... Very pretty... and NO I wil NOT take pics for you its a surprise!!!!

I am staying with family in J-ville, but will definitely be at Unleashed getting a tune and drinking a beer or three.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hmmm chally to whip up on tens? or yota and relax:D

You don't relax :aetsch:

Im scheduled to get to Atlanta tues at 0745 and in savannah at 1445....im hoping i can get my sav flight pushed sooner :rock:

I would say bring the Yota and relax since your always wide open!!!

Troy you got a ride from the airport or you want me to come get you???

Im Germany now!!! I got a ride, thanks alot Pete....I'll give you a call when i get into Savannah

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back