St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

Can't wait. I got catless mids going on Friday morning and then tuned on Saturday! :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
Can't wait. I got catless mids going on Friday morning and then tuned on Saturday! :rock:
:rock: :rock: We gonna spanking a bunch of RC's again at the next PCB GTG!!!!! :burnout:

TONY!!! buddy the truck is great man boy it was a bi*** to get to those coils lolol thanks for all your help and people if you need stuff tony is the man !!!

ramrodlol said:
TONY!!! buddy the truck is great man boy it was a bi*** to get to those coils lolol thanks for all your help and people if you need stuff tony is the man !!!
LOLOL all I need is a tat now buddy:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL all I need is a tat now buddy:D
lolol done>>>>> just bring some more goodies you have laying around lololololol for real man we will talk at the meet!!!!:star:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dude pete and troy are going mod crazy lolol me and a buddy of mine bj are headed over there to help in a bit but i dont think there will be any problemz becuse i have already texted you at frigin 1:00 in the morin for most of them lolol we'll let ya know buddy thanks !!!!Eli

ramrodlol said:
dude pete and troy are going mod crazy lolol me and a buddy of mine bj are headed over there to help in a bit but i dont think there will be any problemz becuse i have already texted you at frigin 1:00 in the morin for most of them lolol we'll let ya know buddy thanks !!!!Eli
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ok coils dome, all we have left is line lock x2, hids x2, headers (Troy), Nitrous (Pete)..... Then on to cleaning

Hey bud we did get the tools in today sir, they made is alot quicker too bad we didnt get em sooner. Bringing back to ya this weekend.

i haven't been to a car show/meet in such a long time i forget if I should detail the truck before the meet or when i get there... lol

skyy406 said:
i haven't been to a car show/meet in such a long time i forget if I should detail the truck before the meet or when i get there... lol
My truck is so pathetically dirty you guys won't even know if its a viper truck. :mad: :eek:

I hope to have a few minutes on Friday to knock the dirt off it so it will at least look yellow again.

Same here man mine is a mess and we've been working our butts off... I mean night before last 12am, last night 2am, We worked so long and hard that the beer gave me a belly ache!!!! But we the only things we still really NEED to install is headers and Nitrous... the rest wont affect the tune. Cant wait to get there and relax!!!

1fast10 said:
Same here man mine is a mess and we've been working our butts off... I mean night before last 12am, last night 2am, We worked so long and hard that the beer gave me a belly ache!!!! But we the only things we still really NEED to install is headers and Nitrous... the rest wont affect the tune. Cant wait to get there and relax!!!
whats up dude me and bj will be over there to help as soon as he gets outa work and im outa work till then hold it down bro!!!

It looks like I can't make it.

I was gonna have Torrie spill then beans but a group of us are trying to put an All truck event together at the Valdosts GA track in Early December.

We all just started getting a game plan going.

if Jason Newman is at Hurricane then he will have an idea of whats going to happen.

We need a good point of contact on here to take over to keep you guys in the loop.

The LSX and Ford guys have already been told.

May do some car show classes too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back