St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

If anyone needs a couple of room mates... pm me, Cody and I are in need of a place to stay on saturday night.

check one of these two places out for sat. night:

Comfort Inn (FL276)

901 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine Beach, FL, US, 32080

Phone: (904) 471-1474Fax: (904) 461-9659

or:

Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach
401 A1A Beach Boulevard
Saint Augustine, Florida 32080
1-904-471-5559

This is where everyone is staying sat. night. The Hilton is nicer but the comfort inn will say you a few bucks and they are both within 5 minutes of each other.

So where is the late night parking lot party at? :D

Is anyone bringing their wife or girlfriend to this get together?

Trying to execute a plan! If I bring her and she is the only one....

....not so good....

....for me!

PS...just got the truck Sunday!

Im bringing my fiance and congrats on your purchase and welcome. Post some pics of your truck when you get a chance.

i know its in jax sat morn at 10am. forget the name of the place. some1 else will chime n

Dyno starts rolling at 10am sharp

LOC =

HP Performance Directions
329 Park Ridge Ave., Suite 6
Orange Park, FL 32065
904 276 RACE (7223)

We are located just off Blanding Blvd. one block south of College St. in Orange Park.

From I-295 go south on Blanding approximately 5 Miles. You will see a Tire Kingdom on the Left.
Turn left on Park Ridge in front of Tire Kingdom.
Go half a block and you'll see an industrial complex on the right.
Take a right at last entrance on the far side of the complex next to the chain link fence and Barber Shop.
Go to the back side of the second set of buildings and turn right.
We are located in Suite 6

I have allready had a couple calls about folks wanting me to bring down a few things, like some rejex, so if anyone needs anything brought holla

I'll take some rejex Tony!!!! and whatever else you have in store lol... Finished all of Eli's install yesterday doing Troys and mine today and tomorrow and thursday Got the new tires put on and Hanging out with Troy today he just got home... fixin to crack open some beers

1fast10 said:
I'll take some rejex Tony!!!! and whatever else you have in store lol... Finished all of Eli's install yesterday doing Troys and mine today and tomorrow and thursday Got the new tires put on and Hanging out with Troy today he just got home... fixin to crack open some beers
better crack open those brake lines too LOLOL'
oh an taking your woman too :p

hahaha yea well all seems to be well with his truck now... Trying to bring her but hes has work obigations

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back