St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

04viperram said:
what does it cost to get tuned?:dontknow: trying to get my ducks in a row to be able to make this.:rock:

That depends on time actually but for most trucks that are NA it will be $ 350 each.

$75 a truck for 3 pulls if you just want it dyno'd without tuning.

sounds good mr.Torrie I have heard great things>>>! me and pete will give you a call and get things nailed down on the savannah side of things !!!By the way you have a great site>>>>www.Skinarte.com thats my line of work lol i will be the one with tattoos head to toe>>> talk to you soon !!! Eli aka ramrodlol

tmcphail said:
Uh oh this is going to be insane. :D

And I can't wait!!!!:rock: I would say I can bring a cooler and the beer but maybe after the trucks are tuned!

I might just run on the dyno to see how it compairs to that place down here. I think its numbers were low.

tmcphail said:
In my experience the 248 Dynojets read lower than the 224's
Hey bud, whats it gonna cost just to dyno? Ive already got your sct and a few tunes, just need to know how much $ i need to bring ya ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Hey bud, whats it gonna cost just to dyno? Ive already got your sct and a few tunes, just need to know how much $ i need to bring ya ;)
You don't need that thing dyno it fast and you know it.:D :D :D :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Cody, just give me the 75 bucks. Your truck will probably hit about 185 hp.:D :D

tmcphail said:
Dyno only no tuning is $ 75
Thanks ;)

Midnight Runner said:
You don't need that thing dyno it fast and you know it.:D :D :D :D
I wish, it aint got nothing on the CE :rock: :elefant:

FATJACK said:
Cody, just give me the 75 bucks. Your truck will probably hit about 185 hp.:D :D
Thanks Jack, thats about what i was thinking...dont take much to beat Dan :D :p :itsme:

Where is he located in St. Augustine? I would like to go dont think I need dyno.

I am going to try and be there. I will want a dyno tune. I have a SCT with a Roe tune and a Marty tune on it already but those were without a dyno :)

amtrucker22 said:
I am going to try and be there. I will want a dyno tune. I have a SCT with a Roe tune and a Marty tune on it already but those were without a dyno :)
You will see a HUGE HUGE differance.:rock: :rock: :rock: It's like comparing Lenardo to Michealangelo;) Painters not turtles:p

amtrucker22 said:
Got my permission slip signed :D :p I am ready to go:burnout:

lol aka kitchen pass!!! I can't wait....I'm trying to leave country a couple days early to give me more time to work on the truck....I should start leaving here the 20th and it should only take me a day two tops to get to savannah:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back