Staggered 15" wide rear wheel/tire combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys and happy y'all are as excited as I an about them. I'm gonna put more miles and Burnouts on em first and ensure everything is 100 then I'll post up.

More miles blah blah blah, more burnouts blah blah blah, 100% blah blah blah.........start selling them already !!!!!

You sound like Eddie Murphy

I got some iccceee creeeam......I got some iccceee creeeam......:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Damn those are sweet need more power on my truck to sport those bad boys oh ya and some money anyone wanna sponser me?

More miles blah blah blah, more burnouts blah blah blah, 100% blah blah blah.........start selling them already !!!!!

You sound like Eddie Murphy

I got some iccceee creeeam......I got some iccceee creeeam......:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Lmfao! "It's ok, it's chocolate sprinkles.......I got some iiiccccce cream" haha

I would get Scott to sponsor Zilla but all the decals he sent me were red or green, not a yellow one in the bunch...

Hint hint

Man these look pretty good. Looking forward to seeing some more pics on an RC.

Nice job!:rock:

Nicely done Scott, looks great!!!!!!!!!! Should sell very well..

that looks so cool...can you tell us the exact tire size you used? I was on Mickey's site and they list 3 different 20's for that style tire. Also, what size tire are you running up front? thanks man :)

that looks so cool...can you tell us the exact tire size you used? I was on Mickey's site and they list 3 different 20's for that style tire. Also, what size tire are you running up front? thanks man :)

29x15" Mickey rear
285/40 front sir

looking at the truck from the rear i noticed you don't have your bars on your truck…………

from a standing start will your truck spin these new tires??

looking at the truck from the rear i noticed you don't have your bars on your truck…………

from a standing start will your truck spin these new tires??

Gonna bust out the GoPro and try em dry and heated up ;)
Without our Traction System and with :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back