Staggered 15" wide rear wheel/tire combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
um why don't you have the traction bars on? don't tell me they won't fit Scott!

I'm interested in 2 polished rear wheels, pm sent

Finalizing things this week guys :)
Drive 2500 miles on them so far including two trips to Oklahoma and back on some of the worst roads made.lmfao
All great so far and putting together video as well :)

I have 2 questions about your setup Scott.

I crawled under my truck and measured the available space between the inner tire and the leafs, I only have 2 inches so are you using wheel spacers ?

I believe the max load rating for the M/T tires are 1460 each ( 1460×4= 5840 ) , does that mean the QC guys can no longer haul anything with these tires on ?

It's a great idea and I hope it's works out for all of us :drool:

I have 2 questions about your setup Scott.

I crawled under my truck and measured the available space between the inner tire and the leafs, I only have 2 inches so are you using wheel spacers ?

I believe the max load rating for the M/T tires are 1460 each ( 1460×4= 5840 ) , does that mean the QC guys can no longer haul anything with these tires on ?

It's a great idea and I hope it's works out for all of us :drool:

Yes I've had custom adapters built around this combo boss. Weight rating is correct, but scale your truck and you'll find you can still carry a few hundred lbs in the bed or tongue weight ;)
Obviously I'm not going to recommend them for daily hauling but for the other 99% of us they look/function great! Just completed 2000 miles on them driving from Cen-Tex to Tulsa, Oklahoma twice plus daily driving, across every terrain pretty much and they've done absolutely great! Looking forward to all of the pics on various colors and body styles real soon:rock:

Last edited:
Scott, if the wheels are custom built couldn't they be made with the offset so spacers wouldn't be needed?

Just a heads up for PA owners, your truck will fail state inspection if the spacer used is larger than 1/4"

Scott, if the wheels are custom built couldn't they be made with the offset so spacers wouldn't be needed?

There would need to be another mold made to have a deeper mounting pad so as of yet that's not an option. These are billet adapters, not spacers. Have run them on custom wheels for 15 years with no issue.

Just a heads up for PA owners, your truck will fail state inspection if the spacer used is larger than 1/4"

They aren't spacers, the are billet adapters and DOT approved ;)
Pennsylvania would have to take your truck apart to even notice they exist. If so that's excessively anal and I'd move fast! Lmao

They aren't spacers, the are billet adapters and DOT approved ;)
Pennsylvania would have to take your truck apart to even notice they exist. If so that's excessively anal and I'd move fast! Lmao

I knew you'd take my response as a personal attack and come up with some lame excuse as to why you didn't do your research outside of your state. They fail PA inspection, DOT approved or not.

The ONLY reason I posted that was to make our PA members aware that if they want to make this purchase they will need to retain their OEM wheels to pass inspection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back