Staggered 15" wide rear wheel/tire combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to take orders!!

Tested and ready to take orders on our new "Constrictor" staggered wheel/tire setup. Total will be $3600.00 including front/rear wheels and tires and everything needed to simply bolt them on :burnout:
Shoot me an email, message here, or call/text 254-722-5697 with any questions regarding options.

Custom SRT Centercaps will be available in matching finish for an additional $200.00 :drool:

Test fitting on a lowered RC today to get some more pics :p
I'll post ASAP
Appreciate your interest in the newest look y'all have been asking for almost 10 years :rock:
First post has been updated.

Last edited:
can you use the factory 22''

I have a ce. and was wondering if the factory 22'' polished wheels can be used?

SO what are the options for the front? Those skinny wheels look totally stupid to me. Are those 20" wheels available in 10" wide like the stock ones? or Wider?

SO what are the options for the front? Those skinny wheels look totally stupid to me. Are those 20" wheels available in 10" wide like the stock ones? or Wider?

Well they aren't skinny by any means. One inch narrower wheel and 10mm narrower tire. Stock is 305/40, these are 295/40 Lmao
The offset of the 20" wheel won't allow to widen an inch without a front adapter for spacing like the rear. Easy to do that.
I'll post pics like that for comparison. Mostly what you see is both trucks having a very negative camber and wheel leaning inwards. ;)
You don't want wider than stock up front as they already are terrible at road walking in ruts/bumps. It's so much smoother with the 295/40 and the lighter wheel weight is a bonus as well.

Last edited:
Ok that makes me feel better ;)

Are they available in a silver/polished finish? Id like that look on mine if possible.

Ok that makes me feel better ;)

Are they available in a silver/polished finish? Id like that look on mine if possible.

They're available in Chrome, Satin Black, Gloss Black, Flat Black, Competition Grey, ball milled black/polished, and machine finish which is close to factory polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back