Stomped Gas and QC fell on its face! Help Please!!!

You won't be able to see the O2 sensor plug. Try reaching up from the drivers side, it sits at about 11 o'clock looking forward if I remember. Drivers side is about 9 o'clock looking forward.

I've looked everywhere for that damn O2 sensor plug... Have the passenger side tire off to access everything easier, but still no sign of it!. Found the other to sensors, is there something special with removing the camshaft sensor?. Doesn't seem to want to come off.
Use a hammer. A big one. Get video. :D

This has bad written all over it.

2 bucks he puts it in to far and shears it off

Replaced 02 sensor and crankcase sensor. Didn't mess with the camshaft sensor cause it hasn't came in yet. Reset all codes and fired her up. It did start with no hesitation but still blowing air out of the valve cover port. Let it run for bout 2 mins, when I try and rev it up it sounds like it's trying to suck the air filter through the pipe lol.. But has no power!. Also no codes after the short run!. Help

I have no tested the fuel pressure, the smell of fuel before kind of got me away from being a fuel issue for it smelled like there was plenty!. I'll check it out tonight but still wouldn't make since on vent hose. Has anyone looked at the pics I posted?

I have no tested the fuel pressure, the smell of fuel before kind of got me away from being a fuel issue for it smelled like there was plenty!. I'll check it out tonight but still wouldn't make since on vent hose. Has anyone looked at the pics I posted?
You should post the pictures in this thread.

picture.php

I am guessing you have some blow by creating excessive crankcase pressure and pushing oil out of the breather. I remember you giving compression numbers earlier that were low, like very low. I would recommend rechecking those, and also performing a cylinder leakdown test.

Agreed. Plugs look bad. Something not right going on in there. What mods? What have you or anyone done to it ?Previous history? Mileage?
What plugs are those?

Last edited:
plugs look rich burning probably from the 02 sensors being bad, there is the catch can kit for our trucks for the ventlation of the crankcase. fresh plugs and close the gap up a little will help.

It has 62k miles.. Completely stock. All plugs champion rc12ecc. Agree on the plug look like shit cause the O2 sensor. After running just alil longer the 0161 code came back the front passenger 02 sensor.. Just replaced twice so I know it's good.. Won't rev up past bout 3k and takes forever to get there.. Just a lot of noise in the air box.

Just took the camshaft position sensor out and the sensor and plug was covered in oil.. Just curious if this has any reason why it would be this way?. Is it suppose to be? I took a pic and put it in my album.. The thread isn't letting me post it. They sent me the wrong sensor so have to call them tomorrow and get the right one on the way. To me the truck seems like the entire timing is off!. Has no power and bogged down like crazy.. I could care less right now bout the blowby it just won't do 10mph..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back