Stroker Kit!!!

SO what you are saying is we'd need to find someone to build a proper aftermarket crank... dang man that's big bux.....

But the only way to do it right.

The crank exists ;)
Callies has them if you spend the dough and wait about 4 months.
Offset grinding our cranks has always resulted in failure to cylinder bores egging and #5 journal fracturing destroying entire engine. Every one I've heard of anyways.
Sleeve em and enjoy em! If ya got the coin to do so.

Exactly, I am keeping a stock stroke, but big bore sleeves = 536 cubic inches....and I'm hoping it will rev a little quicker than a longer stroke.

Exactly, I am keeping a stock stroke, but big bore sleeves = 536 cubic inches....and I'm hoping it will rev a little quicker than a longer stroke.

Update time, I will NOT be using the stock crank. Going with a 4.25 stroke (575 cubic inches). After talking with Kevin at Exotic Engines and Todd at A&C, they felt because of the weight of the vehicle and mainly street use they wanted more torque....plus after seeing the heads and the big bore wet sleeve block.....they (along with me) wanted to get greedy and not leave any NA power on the table.....Kevin said this will be the most powerful pump gas NA engine he has ever built! We're hoping for 850-900 range at the flywheel. We'll see..... stay tuned, build begins this week!

Last edited:
Perfect, thanks !

I am currently building also a NA Motor, but not to your extend.

So really interested in the Upgrades you do !

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back