Stupid Newbie Question...Hemi vs. SRT?

Ronin said:
What if my sister had a dick?

She'd be my brother.

See?

Gary the trash talking cougar says, "Give a larbage, pick up your garbage."

What if the Queen had balls? Would she be the King?:D

Wifey said:
And if your aunt had a dick she would be your uncle.

IF your grandma had a dick she would be your grandpa and your grandpa would be gay DUH

like some of us..i bought mine sight unseen,paid sticker. its been four years now. have absolutley no regrets. i took the truck to a party the other weekend, the guys were falling over each other gawking at the engine,they couldn't believe it a VIPER ENGINE? none of them had even heard of such a thing! they could not believe it was factory! that won't happen with a hemi-ram.

FlyingLow said:
If both you guys had balls then maybe you wouldn't be such dicks. :D

why dont you come rub my leg you will see a dick lol,

this thread is still alive...

hemi ram = richard simmons
SRT10 ram = ladanian tomlinson (black is the fastest color)

I have owned an SRT-10 quad cab, an SRT-10 regular cab and an SRT-8 Jeep.

The quad cab is cool don't get me wrong but there is something to be said about dropping two gears, roasting the tires as you pull away from traffic.

Now the Jeep, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!, from a dig is unstoppable. One serious machine and a force to be reckoned with.

Of all the SRT vehicles the Jeep gets the most props from any performance community.

My dad has ans SRT-8 Jeep now. He had a 300 SRT-8 prior and traded up for the jeep. He also has a RC SRT-10 (must be nice). Anyway the Jeep is just sick. There is no way I get that thing from a dig. It just launches and goes. After he is about three car lengths ahead he is not gaining anymore ground but who cares, the race is lost. Those Jeeps are amazing.

It is much more that ground effects and an engine. There are over 150 changes from a Hemi 2WD to a SRT.

94rt10ohio said:
It is much more that ground effects and an engine. There are over 150 changes from a Hemi 2WD to a SRT.

Really,150?
That is just what I need when someone says "nice truck does it have a Hemi ?":argh:

How about a PDF with the diff's.:marchmellow:

fursale said:
Really,150?
That is just what I need when someone says "nice truck does it have a Hemi ?":argh:

How about a PDF with the diff's.:marchmellow:

I don't know if there is a list but we should make one.

1. Engine
2. Tires
3. Rims
4. Sound System
5. Body Cladding
6. Wing
7. Seats
8. Dash
9. Rotors and calipers
10. Shocks
11. Suspension

Some of these probably can be broken down to more specific answers.

FlyingLow said:
I don't know if there is a list but we should make one.

1. Engine
2. Tires
3. Rims
4. Sound System
5. Body Cladding
6. Wing
7. Seats
8. Dash
9. Rotors and calipers
10. Shocks
11. Suspension

Some of these probably can be broken down to more specific answers.

I think that sums it up!:)

1. Engine
2. Tires
3. Rims
4. Sound System
5. Body Cladding
6. Wing
7. Seats
8. Dash
9. Rotors and calipers
10. Shocks
11. Suspension
12. Sex appeal

Lottotruck said:
"Above all else guys, remember this: No matter how good she looks, somewhere, somehow, someone" will never get tired of their Viper truck!

How's that!:rock:
You got that right.

"Above all else guys, remember this: No matter how good she looks, somewhere, somehow, someone" will never get tired of their Viper truck!

How's that?:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back