Stupid Newbie Question...Hemi vs. SRT?

I have raced some bad ass hemi's but I don't think one with just a supercharger will keep up. This is from a Titan guy.

Also making a rust bucket fast enough to beat a lambo in a straight line... does not mean you own a lambo :D

nycstev said:
1. Engine
2. Tires
3. Rims
4. Sound System
5. Body Cladding
6. Wing
7. Seats
8. Dash
9. Rotors and calipers
10. Shocks
11. Suspension
12. Sex appeal
Yep, pretty much everything except the main body/frame structure!

KINGMADE said:
I have raced some bad ass hemi's but I don't think one with just a supercharger will keep up. This is from a Titan guy.

Also making a rust bucket fast enough to beat a lambo in a straight line... does not mean you own a lambo :D

What would a Titan guy know? :marchmellow: :dontknow:

Lottotruck said:

Exactly! Some of those Titan and Tundra dudes are just completely delusional about their trucks capabilities...

Ronin said:
Exactly! Some of those Titan and Tundra dudes are just completely delusional about their trucks capabilities...

:dito: Those trucks are a joke! Kinda like watching a Camry on the Nascar circuit!

Lottotruck said:
Why does it matter? he simply made a point, I would agree that a Titan vs a hemi ram is a good race and the hemi would have its hands full.

Forgot to mention my brother-in-law's comment last night when he saw the truck for the first time, and I opened the hood...

"10 cylinder?"

"Yeah..."

"That's what I have in my F-250."

I about vomited at even the insinuation of a comparison. Sure they're both 10 cylinders, but Hillary Clinton and Tera Patrick are both women, which one do you want to fuck?!

I traded in my 04 graphite metallic qc hemi for my 10 now...ever since they first came out i couldn't wait to get one and then when the qc came out i wanted one even more.......after my first test drive of a 10...smiles from ear to ear and when i got i just couldn't believe i had one in my garage...

I traded in my 04 graphite metallic qc hemi for my 10 now...ever since they first came out i couldn't wait to get one and then when the qc came out i wanted one even more.......after my first test drive of a 10...smiles from ear to ear and when i got i just couldn't believe i had one in my garage...

There is just something bad ass about controlling a v10 engine on public streets, match that with the creature comforts of the reclining quad cab seats .... It may not be the "ultimate driving machine" like BMW taunts......but Damn the torpedoes when the pedal goes down Viper is the anti-drug!!! Not to mention the simplicity of Uconnect.

SRT QC with a flash will put down 450 rwhp, and run a 13.0 flat 1/4 mile...Do you think you could do that on a whippled Hemi...plus no 4.56 gears, oh yeah you need rims for the hemi cuz stock are gay. what about handling...SRT all they way, looks...you know the answer.
Its got a hemi!!! who cares its not a Cuda
Its got the Viper v10 in it...really that trucks awesome.

Whipple = $3500
Headers = $1000
Catless =$500
Catback =$500
Tuning $= $300
Rims = $2500
Lowering kit =$800

Spending $9100 and still getting owned by a SRT in looks, style, handling, and performance = priceless

Point-Hemi Rams are for towing, I would rather have a used Titan

Uhhh, what flash puts a QC down into a 13.0 flat? Cause I've never heard of it and would like to get it. My flash did no such things (Roe 93 Octane tune). Unless you are talking something like a 100 octane tune.

My stage 2 flash got me into the high 12's on street tires. Some flashes are more aggressive than others. Best would be to get it tuned on the dyno. The other issue is 60 times. I was cutting 1.8's on the stock tires. If you are getting 2.2's then you will be mid 13's.

Smoke

My stage 2 flash got me into the high 12's on street tires. Some flashes are more aggressive than others. Best would be to get it tuned on the dyno. The other issue is 60 times. I was cutting 1.8's on the stock tires. If you are getting 2.2's then you will be mid 13's.

Smoke

What tune do you have?

Uhhh, what flash puts a QC down into a 13.0 flat? Cause I've never heard of it and would like to get it. My flash did no such things (Roe 93 Octane tune). Unless you are talking something like a 100 octane tune.

Keep in mind that the tune you dropped in will be safe rich. My initial tunes were UNDER 11:1 A/F at 5,500 rpm. Lost .2-.3 and 2-3 mph in the 1/4.

Obtain a A/F guage from JTSVP and work with Torrie to dial it in. My expirience working with Torrie was excellent and it only took 3 revisions to dial it in to 12:7-1. Or just use the advise above and get it tuned on the dyno. It will pick up easy power up top and beef up the midrange.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back