SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

Damn hard decision for this hood vs carbon fiber 4th gen ram RT. How long does it take before it is shipped out?

How much taller is the cowl vs the OEM viper hood?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn hard decision for this hood vs carbon fiber 4th gen ram RT. How long does it take before it is shipped out?

How much taller is the cowl vs the OEM viper hood?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

About 5-6 weeks out and about 2" taller sir. :burnout:

Well I got mine hood painted and installed with new street scene mirrors painted and all handles, antenna bezel and tag light bezels painted and If I don't get in the calendar this year I never will. lol I will post some pics soon and I love the hood and my painter did also.

Well I got mine hood painted and installed with new street scene mirrors painted and all handles, antenna bezel and tag light bezels painted and If I don't get in the calendar this year I never will. lol I will post some pics soon and I love the hood and my painter did also.

Awesome and appreciate your purchase bud. There will be some sharp looking ones coming out this year including yours. :burnout:

hood

Hi i am looking for this hood for my 2013 1500. I would like the screens blacked out. I live in edmonton alberta canada. My name is kyle and love the look of this hood. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back