SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

Hello all,

First post here :) I apologize for the minor thread hijack, I am just starting to do minor mods on my truck.

These hoods look great in the images.

Anyone in the Phoenix area have one these Supersnake hoods I could see in person? I have a 2005 5.7 and I can't decide on the Supersnake or the regular SRT-10 hood upgrade.

What is the weight difference between the carbon fiber and the all metal?

How well does the carbon fiber hold up in everyday driving "Windy" conditions? Is there any noticeable lift/vibration on the carbon fiber hood from the body.

Thanks

Hello all,

First post here :) I apologize for the minor thread hijack, I am just starting to do minor mods on my truck.

These hoods look great in the images.

Anyone in the Phoenix area have one these Supersnake hoods I could see in person? I have a 2005 5.7 and I can't decide on the Supersnake or the regular SRT-10 hood upgrade.

What is the weight difference between the carbon fiber and the all metal?

How well does the carbon fiber hold up in everyday driving "Windy" conditions? Is there any noticeable lift/vibration on the carbon fiber hood from the body.

Thanks

Our SuperSnake hoods are fiberglass, not carbon fiber, yet still lighter than stock by several pounds. They do not do the flutter thing when an 18 wheeler passes you either ;)

I'm not positive about one in Phoenix but several will soon start having pics to post as I've sold many. In doing an Inferno Red 06 as we speak.

Not to worried about driving in rain because once new motor and blower are on won't see much rain. More concerned when I was it. Don't really want to polish my intake a blower every time I was it.

Zeq's Inferno Red 06 we just finished up.
Lowering, paintwork, SuperSnake hood, SnakeBite Side Exit Exhaust,and a few other goods. Beautiful Viper Truck:burnout::drool:

I probably missed it, which isn't saying much, but still, do you have a website that takes orders or are all orders done through here? Just curious thanks!

I talked about it and it's finally here!:rock: We will be offering the SuperSnake hood that only made it on a few trucks years ago and transformed the look of our already Beastly looking Viper Trucks.

These will come primed for your local paint shop to turn into a beautiful piece of artwork.

The price minus shipping will be $700.00 for vented or non vented hoods and screened or unscreened vents, snorkel, and cowl. The choices are yours and we are looking at about 3-4 weeks delivery time.

Being these are huge they ship ground so the average hood will be around $150-200 shipping.

These are by far the best looking hood out there and look forward to mine as well as you guys getting yours and being creative with them;)

PM or add your name here to get on the list. Taking orders immediately

1. Yellow Venom - Paid-
2. CanViper - Paid-
3. Stonehouse -Paid-
4. Lightning Raper
5. SRTBRAD
6. Moparviper
7. Phxpoolguy- still deciding

I would like to buy a hood today please send me all information i need to buy. Are the hoods made out of what material?
Please email me or text me
[email protected]

Do you have without the vents? Is the rear of the scoop cut out as well?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back