SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

Ready to set your Viper Truck apart from the rest and blow away competitor at shows and track outings! Let our SuperSnake Hood make an immediate impression that draws crowds from the other side of the show! :rock:

I just opened my hood up! W O W !!!! It looks killer!! The cowl on it looks sooooo much better in person!! It raises exactly as the stock hood does, it looks boxey in the pics and even in the pics I took!! The screens and vents looks soooo good!! This hood is a work of art, mine arrived perfectly as did the other two it came with, the boxes are undamaged! :)

CANT WAIT for it to get sprayed! Gonna be a few months though cause there's a few things that are getting done when the hood gets sprayed :)
THANKS so much Scott, it was worth the long wait! :-D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I just opened my hood up! W O W !!!! It looks killer!! The cowl on it looks sooooo much better in person!! It raises exactly as the stock hood does, it looks boxey in the pics and even in the pics I took!! The screens and vents looks soooo good!! This hood is a work of art, mine arrived perfectly as did the other two it came with, the boxes are undamaged! :)

CANT WAIT for it to get sprayed! Gonna be a few months though cause there's a few things that are getting done when the hood gets sprayed :)

Damn....that was supposed to get "lost" when it came through Calgary!!:D:D

Great to hear Joe and I'm glad they made it safe and sound! Looking forward to 2014 and seeing these hoods on Viper Trucks all over the world!:burnout:
Thanks for your business sirs,
Scott
V1Racing

Is this still available ready to ship?!?! If so, I WILL PayPal ASAP!!!

Yessir still available but not an inventory item as of yet. 2014 will prove different but as of now they are built to order and have been about 6 weeks out. That will likely get back to the 4-6 week period they originally were quoted at. Holidays have slowed shipping and manufacturing down a bit.
Thanks for your interest sir
Scott
V1Racing

I wish someone would get one and paint it other than blk for us to see!!

Hope this is ok to post here Scott.. Since He asked I felt the need to show mine off :p

Attachments

• DSC06804.JPG
    DSC06804.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG0018.jpg
    IMAG0018.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 349
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 1,037
  • phone media 133.jpg
    phone media 133.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 862
Last edited:
Mine arrived at the shop. Shop owner said the edges were not damaged in shipping and the hood looked like a piece of art. Can't wait to see it at the shop in the next few days!

Awesome Brad! Great to hear man.:burnout: Time for some beautiful and different looking trucks for 2014:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back