Tailgate

Why do you still have this?

I'll take it off your hands.

I was wondering the same thing.

I had initially thought that he opened the box, discovered the Spanish doubloons, and used his riches to buy his way to Admin status here on VTCOA.

I was wondering the same thing.

I had initially thought that he opened the box, discovered the Spanish doubloons, and used his riches to buy his way to Admin status here on VTCOA.

Wish it was that easy. First of all, Shaggy wouldn't accept Spanish doubloons - so I had to sell them. Have you ever tried to sell doubloons, huh, have you? No, you haven't. If you had, you'd realize that the doubloon market is extremely thin, not to mention full of shady characters. And that's saying something because I hang out here, with all you fools. It ended up that I had to use one of those sketchy anonymous auction sites (the kind that usually deal in drugs, etc) to sell the doubloons. Only it was a French sketchy auction site. And I don't speak French. I don't read French either. So there I was selling Spanish doubloons on a French site, speaking only English. You know what happened next, right? Well in case you don't, I'll tell you. The FBI showed up at my house. Turns out that single-lingual Americans, selling vintage Spanish artifacts on sketchy French trading sites, draws unwanted attention. Anyway, I'm white so the FBI totally let me off with a warning, especially after they learned I traded my SRT10 for a Duramax. I mean, what kind of criminal would do that? The only bummer was that they confiscated my doubloons, and I didn't have the cash to become an Admin yet. I was sitting on my front porch pondering this when a happy neighbor kid came riding up on his bike. I was going to backhand that smile right off of his innocent little face, because that's what gangsters do, when he blurted out, "Hey Mr. caveman, what are you doin with that box?". Yes, my neighbors call me "Mr.". He then pointed at the box my tailgate/doubloons came in. The kid wanted the box so he could make a fort out of it. Turns he wanted it bad because I was able to trade him for two bags of gummy bears, one of which was unopened. And wouldn't you know it? Shaggy happens to L.O.V.E. gummy bears. I was able to trade the opened bag I had for the admin position. Sucker, I woulda traded him the unopened bag if he had asked.

lmao.....

Well in the end I am glad that everything worked out. But... Don't you think you should tell Andy that don't have the tailgate or the box yet?

Wish it was that easy. First of all, Shaggy wouldn't accept Spanish doubloons - so I had to sell them. Have you ever tried to sell doubloons, huh, have you? No, you haven't. If you had, you'd realize that the doubloon market is extremely thin, not to mention full of shady characters. And that's saying something because I hang out here, with all you fools. It ended up that I had to use one of those sketchy anonymous auction sites (the kind that usually deal in drugs, etc) to sell the doubloons. Only it was a French sketchy auction site. And I don't speak French. I don't read French either. So there I was selling Spanish doubloons on a French site, speaking only English. You know what happened next, right? Well in case you don't, I'll tell you. The FBI showed up at my house. Turns out that single-lingual Americans, selling vintage Spanish artifacts on sketchy French trading sites, draws unwanted attention. Anyway, I'm white so the FBI totally let me off with a warning, especially after they learned I traded my SRT10 for a Duramax. I mean, what kind of criminal would do that? The only bummer was that they confiscated my doubloons, and I didn't have the cash to become an Admin yet. I was sitting on my front porch pondering this when a happy neighbor kid came riding up on his bike. I was going to backhand that smile right off of his innocent little face, because that's what gangsters do, when he blurted out, "Hey Mr. caveman, what are you doin with that box?". Yes, my neighbors call me "Mr.". He then pointed at the box my tailgate/doubloons came in. The kid wanted the box so he could make a fort out of it. Turns he wanted it bad because I was able to trade him for two bags of gummy bears, one of which was unopened. And wouldn't you know it? Shaggy happens to L.O.V.E. gummy bears. I was able to trade the opened bag I had for the admin position. Sucker, I woulda traded him the unopened bag if he had asked.

They felt sorry for someone who would do something so stupid......

Bump. I'll take $200.00 and I'll pay shipping. Still new and in the unopened box.

HE OPENED THE BOX!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE OPENED THE BOX!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back