Taking nominations for the new TOTM Guru

but if someone gave you that 1% of 10k dollars, you would take it right? or that same 5%???:dontknow: so be grateful for that....i still think that's a lot of participation...being that not all of us are addicted, right:D:dontknow:

wifey is just upset that she has been nominated 13 times and never one hahahaha and justin is likeable guy for sure but hey i am too!!!!!!!! and the owner of the site loves me like a son!!!!!!!!

viperhauler said:
but if someone gave you that 1% of 10k dollars, you would take it right? or that same 5%???:dontknow: so be grateful for that....i still think that's a lot of participation...being that not all of us are addicted, right:D:dontknow:
no matter how you look @ it - that's low participation....... ;)

moparracing said:
no matter how you look @ it - that's low participation....... ;)

Actually, I beg to differ.....

On avg (and I sure as hell don't keep track) there are between 130 and 180 active members.....(be my guest and watch)

So we have in most months over a 50% participation. That's pretty damn good in most respects.

Why am I defending this :dontknow:

Earl knows, Denise knows, Dennis knows, Dan Knows, WhiteSnake Knows, Chuck Knows and the list goes on, like 10boom, BlueSRT, YellowFever360 and on and on. Some really gorgeous trucks out there and at some point, people will recognize those trucks too.

I know for a fact that it can't just be a popularity contest...........

Why you ask?

Because Wizzy has never Won!!!!!!

Jeff

bump.............

ViperJeff said:
Why am I defending this :dontknow:

Earl knows, Denise knows, Dennis knows, Dan Knows, WhiteSnake Knows, Chuck Knows and the list goes on, like 10boom, BlueSRT, YellowFever360 and on and on.

Jeff

Well I don't know... I feel left out.

505'sFastestViper. said:
wifey is just upset that she has been nominated 13 times and never one hahahaha and justin is likeable guy for sure but hey i am too!!!!!!!! and the owner of the site loves me like a son!!!!!!!!
I'm not upset at all - I'm happy for everyone who has won the TOTM :rock:

How much did you pay the owner of the site to love you??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :p :marchmellow:

i would like to proudly say that every time i have been nominated i have never lost TOTM vote,,wait i think i never been nominated ,,,see there perfect record:D

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Time for a Canadian truck Eehh!

Yep!

Now as all you need it someone to run the show so you can have a chance....

I'd vote for ya

Jeff

bump.......

5 days till the new guru will be putting up the nominations

raise your hand guru so all can say "HI"

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back