Taking nominations for the new TOTM Guru

Coley 1334 said:
so who all is nominated?:dontknow:
i think i saw my name:D

Dude....

Your sig is too big and you need to try and follow along a little better. The nominations don't start until the 15th

See post 139.....

Coley 1334 said:
so who all is nominated?:dontknow:
i think i saw my name:D
there will be one more rule......only ram srt 10s can and will be nominated......I will post all of this on the 15th....might start it a lil bit early

serious question...even though it's under new management, i'm assuming that an "ex" winner is not eligible, or has it all but been reset?

damn coley, can you make your sig a little bigger...jesus christos, i hate to have to move my screen all over the place...

viperhauler said:
serious question...even though it's under new management, i'm assuming that an "ex" winner is not eligible, or has it all but been reset?

damn coley, can you make your sig a little bigger...jesus christos, i hate to have to move my screen all over the place...
most rules will be the same you will only be able to win totm one time in a year

505'sFastestViper. said:
there will be one more rule......only ram srt 10s can and will be nominated......I will post all of this on the 15th....might start it a lil bit early
I'm nominating WIZZY

505'sFastestViper. said:
most rules will be the same you will only be able to win totm one time in a year

Once per year and previous year winners are also ineligible

So, in essence, you can win every other year :D

Once you've won Truck of the Year, your done

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Once per year and previous year winners are also ineligible

So, in essence, you can win every other year :D

Once you've won Truck of the Year, your done

VJ

how do you win Truck of the Year?

hey i fixed it lol sorry i didnt know how to change the size :D

i will jus nominate a yellow fever every time :marchmellow:

OK... gotta ask. Since I'm new here... how do we get our truck considered?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back