Taking nominations for the new TOTM Guru

Thanks Dom...

Your The Man!

Jeff

you need to let me know if you want a damn shirt...HAHAHA:D

i'm always prepared...i carry beer and underwear oh, and a deck of cards in that toolbox...just in case...you never know...

GriffsSRT said:
Hmmmmm........ I am lost. I enjoy truck of the month. I just want to see it continue.

Don't be lost. This is just us members working together to determine who is going to continue as the TOTM Guru (the guy that puts together the nominations and polls and works with the Sponsors, etc)

Dom has stepped up and he will continue to do what I've done for the last year. This way, the TOTM will continue uninterupted. Thats why this thread was started when it was. To get all our ducks in a row without missing a beat.

I'm confident that Dom will do a great job.

Hopefully this also helps answer wheredwhogo? question.

Cheers, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have

Jeff

Oh, Dom should be available to answer those questions now that he's in charge :D

FATJACK said:
Dom!!!!........Damn Jeff, you on drugs??

No......

you going to share?

:rock:

ViperJeff said:
Don't be lost. This is just us members working together to determine who is going to continue as the TOTM Guru (the guy that puts together the nominations and polls and works with the Sponsors, etc)

Dom has stepped up and he will continue to do what I've done for the last year. This way, the TOTM will continue uninterupted. Thats why this thread was started when it was. To get all our ducks in a row without missing a beat.

I'm confident that Dom will do a great job.

Hopefully this also helps answer wheredwhogo? question.

Cheers, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have

Jeff

Oh, Dom should be available to answer those questions now that he's in charge :D

Well in that case, I am doubly honored to be your last inductee.....:D

Your Welcome and Thank You

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back